Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Gail Kim won the Knockouts title from Velvet Sky back in November iirc, and since then she's pretty much ran through the roster beating Mickie, Tara, Madison Rayne and Sky in PPV matches as well as others like ODB on TV.

Out of the faces she hasn't defeated there's only Brooke Tessmacher that I can think of, who I doubt they'll push as a legit threat to her title.

So question is, who do you think is next to challenge Gail? Turning one of the heels face to make a challenger? Someone entirely new on Open Fight Night? Another crack at the belt from one of the above?

Personally I'd split Sarita from Mexican America and give her a face turn, a few wins over Rosita, Winter, Angelina Love etc and set her up as the next challenger. Sarita's never had a proper crack at the KO belt and is a great wrestler so I'm sure they could put on some good matches.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
There really isn't many Ko's left for Gail to beat, I'd love for Sarita to face Gail soon but something tells me she'll probably hold the belt till BFG...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
It should have arguably been Velvet who beat her, but now that that's in the past, yeah they need to build someone up to face her. Or maybe she'll be challenged by an indy wrestler on an Open Fight Night and lose it? I could genuinely see that coming.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Its going to be Velvet or Mickie at Slammy

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'd be fine with Brooke beating her to be honest. She has that same appeal that Velvet has, but she's a better wrestler. Seriously, she's improved alot.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Brooke wouldn't be bad at all. In the 8 women's tag match last week she was pretty good. She has come a long way from Extreme Expose to where she is today.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I'd only want Mickie to be champion again as a heel, I love Mickie but I'm bored of her playing a face, She needs to go badshit crazy again..

Also, Its a travesty, Sarita hasn't had a fair shot either...

I personally think, this feud with Brooke will be a filler for sacrafice, then at Slammiversarry Velvet will beat Gail, because when Brooke won the match last week, they focused more on Velvet shouting at Gail, than Brooke..
I do think, Brooke is deserving of that belt, In what 2 years, shes become such a capable wrestler and I was VERY impressed with her work last week. Its amazing to go back and watch her ECW stuff just dancing to what she is today, a great worker with a great future ahead of her.

Also, If Gail manages to hold onto that belt, past Sacrafice, she'll have beaten Madison Raynes, reign (pun) for longest Knockouts title reign ever...Which would be very impressive, First and Longest Reigns ever. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
In all honesty I would love for a Gail/Sarita program in the summer. And I am not talking about bullshit 3 minute matches on Impact. Both of these girls can go and I would give them 20 minutes on PPV and do a best of 3 series leading to Slammiversary. Then the following month...keep it rolling...ladder match for the KO title. 20 minutes on PPV. Then I would rip the Ramon/Michaels angle for the IC title and in August...yep...another ladder match to unify the KO titles.

·
Registered
978 Posts
She should be wrestling Melina. So long as Taz and Tenay don't mention their long on going "feud in the WWE", which is something they do sometimes with WWE arrivals.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts