Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· WCW Fan
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this thread is pretty simple, who do you think will get the next big push.

i mean like the push Sheamus got without the terrible losing streak afterwards.

For me i wanna see JoMo get the push he deserves along with Ziggler, Dibiase, McIntyre and the Corre( i know they are awful at the moment but maybe with a win at Mania that could kick start something better)

so who do you guys think?

· Kit Kat
229 Posts
Jo Mo and DiBiase for me, but then maybe I shouldn't say that as they don't seem to be very popular within the IWC haha.

And also I'd love to see them follow through and really get behind Cody propelling him into the Main Event

· Kit Kat
229 Posts
Well if he wins at Mania it'll be a win win for both of us
you get to see Rhodes get pushed and for me they finally unmask Rey
Is there a stipulation for Rey to unmask? I must have mnissed that. That shit is getting old man. We all know what Rey looks like anyway. We seen him without his mask in WCW. They need to think of something new. I think, if there is a mask stipulation, Cody is doomed to lose at 'Mania. There's no way that Vince is gonna take away Rey's mask when Rey merchandise is the 2nd most selling merchandise. It doesn't make business sense. :no:

· Banned
411 Posts
Is there a stipulation for Rey to unmask? I must have mnissed that. That shit is getting old man. We all know what Rey looks like anyway. We seen him without his mask in WCW. They need to think of something new. I think, if there is a mask stipulation, Cody is doomed to lose at 'Mania. There's no way that Vince is gonna take away Rey's mask when Rey merchandise is the 2nd most selling merchandise. It doesn't make business sense. :no:
I dont ever want rey to be unmasked period. Ive only seen what WWE has shown on tv and thats quiet frankly allready too much. Some things should stay a mystery their's not enough in this world anymore imo.

I recall a south park or simpsons ep about this very topic once. The mask is what makes mysterio what he is today with out it his just a regular man'' Something i found to be very true.

· Registered
95 Posts
Cody Rhodes

· Kit Kat
229 Posts
I dont ever want rey to be unmasked period. Ive only seen what WWE has shown on tv and thats quiet frankly allready too much. Some things should stay a mystery their's not enough in this world anymore imo.

I recall a south park or simpsons ep about this very topic once. The mask is what makes mysterio what he is today with out it his just a regular man'' Something i found to be very true.
I couldn't care if he was unmasked or not. I'd rather just see him fired.

· Registered
868 Posts
Wade Barrett and Mason Ryan. Although Masons accent is kinda goofy for his look but I liked his style in FCW.
I hope you're wrong :\

Cody Rhodes definitely... then maybe Danielson since has lost his US Title now

· Registered
27 Posts
Dashing Cody Rhodes all the way baby!
How nice would it be If he wins the world title before DiBiase. All these damn DiBiase marks would get owned.

Evan Bourne, I hope that he will get better at his mic skills, and all that he needs in order for people to take him more seriously. WWE really wants to give the kid a chance. Hope he gets at least a minor yet significant role on RAW until he is ready. I just watch his return on YouTube! and was great, besides I love that slide thing he does when he enters the ring lol.

And hopefully Christian's push will not be forgotten after Mania. Hell, he can even turn heel turning his back on Edge and he will still be great, who does not love ol' Captain Charisma?. (not like Matt Hardy and Chavo, who went to the Main Event, turned heel and nobody cared about them lol)

· You're better than that Cole.
4,004 Posts
Justin Roberts and Josh Mathews since they are pushing announcers/commentators these days.

Don't be surprised to see Roberts rushing into the ring at Mania and attacking Daniel Bryan for choking him out at the Nexus invasion.

· Registered
350 Posts
it's about time john cena gets a push i reckon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.