Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Orton, Sheamus has lost the edge since the Mania incident.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Blandall is more over than She-Miss at this point. Tis a shameful thing, because he probably would be more over than Orton if it wasn't for his botched push as the Ginger Batista of Smackdown.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Touch and go. Proably Orton. Randy Orton is also more popular
In my opinion, Randy Orton's still the face of SmackDown.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In name only. His only run as the true face of Smackdown was in summer, and people stopped tuning in. It's Sheamus's turn at the wheel now, I wonder how he fares in comparison.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Orton, the WM incident really hurt Sheamus and totally backfired on the WWE and Sheamus IMO.

Also agree with above poster Bryan is more over than both of them currently.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Sheamus was originally. Some of those pops he got an RAW before WM were massive by today's standards.

After the whole DB thing though, barely Randy Orton, and his reactions are getting smaller week-by-week which is shame considering he's the face of SD.

It was basically smarks who'd rather bury one face wrestler and cheer for a heel who are to blame mostly.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Randy Orton although his pops are not as consistently huge as it was when he was actually having proper feuds rather than crappy afterthought "feuds".

The 18 seconds thing fucked up Sheamus' push. We all expected him to win but we wanted a proper match and not a joke like that. I guess that moron Vince forgot how much of a loyal fanbase D-Bryan has!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sheamus. Orton is corny

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Sheamus was originally. Some of those pops he got an RAW before WM were massive by today's standards.

After the whole DB thing though, barely Randy Orton, and his reactions are getting smaller week-by-week which is shame considering he's the face of SD.

It was basically smarks who'd rather bury one face wrestler and cheer for a heel who are to blame mostly.
He really isn't though.
Sheamus. Orton is corny
And Sheamus isn't?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
You know what, its D. Bryan!

But seriously it's clearly Orton for 3 reasons.
1. Between this past summer (when sheamus became insanely over with one of the best face turn in a long time) and the rumble (when he finally understood that he had to wait mania to become the man on SD) he had one boring feud with christian and nothing. He should have been crowned at Survivor series in a return match against Henry imo.

2. Wrestlemania incident ---> yesmania ---> Sheamus is booed.

3. Orton is a 9 time world champ and has the best finisher (personal opinion)

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Could’ve made this thread before Wrestlemania cause clearly Randy Orton has the edge by far in this one due to the sudden scenario that happen that night with Sheamus/Daniel Bryan. Sheamus didn’t lose momentum but he did lose some fan support unfortunately.

But if you want to get technical about it of who is more over in general? Whether it’s a Face or Heel reaction it’s Sheamus.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Daniel Bryan and that is not even a joke.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
People seriously claim Orton isnt over and that his pop is shrinking? Really funny since i was at the London tapings for Raw and Orton's entrance was by far pop of the night. Seriously if people ae gonna make up total bullshit make sure there's no way it can be disproved. As someone who attends live shows on a regular baseis trust me Orton is by far the most over guy to say otherwise borders on fucking retarded

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Probs Orton... i dont understand what feud Sheamus is in at the moment... probs because im not paying attention to him. He just seems to be attacking Bryan... great.

·
Registered
290 Posts
People seriously claim Orton isnt over and that his pop is shrinking? Really funny since i was at the London tapings for Raw and Orton's entrance was by far pop of the night. Seriously if people ae gonna make up total bullshit make sure there's no way it can be disproved. As someone who attends live shows on a regular baseis trust me Orton is by far the most over guy to say otherwise borders on fucking retarded
Agree. Every Smackdown House Show Report always say Orton had the biggest pop of the night even before Wrestlemania. Orton has remained over even with no proper feud.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts