Wrestling Forum banner

Naomi or Nikki Bella

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Nikki. Remember watching a match between the two and Nikki actually having to try and make some of Naomi's flailing shitty kicks look like they connected with any power. For all her athleticism, Naomi has no ability to make it count in the ring.

·
Baby It's Violence
8,709 Posts
Naomi is athletic as hell, no doubts about it. Regardless, she has no idea how to wrestle a match in the ring.

Nikki, even though recently she was still pretty bad, at least has some idea how to do this. So I give Nikki the edge here.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Naomi does all the fancy moves, but Nikki looks like the type who could tell a better story.

I haven't seen enough of their matches but from the few I've watched, that's what it seems like to me.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Nikki by far, she's started to become a very solid in-ring worker in her own right; Naomi is still very sloppy and lacking in that department despite her athleticism.

·
Premium Member
13,197 Posts
You can stop blowing me now :trips3:damn:piper1:barrett. I meant official as an the moves she does. :jericho2:brie1
Wanna know how stupid you are number #29 is SMALL PACKAGE, I REPEAT SMALL FUCKIN' PACKAGE, So shes the only one that does AND I REPEAT SMALL PACKAGE?

I turned the video off after that.

:trips2:bo:rock4:piper1:booklel:evaloser

Did i do it right.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Naomi has the athletic potential but needs a good worker to aid her in ring which can be said of Nikki except she has improved in a huge way and is in the spotlight so her Push is going to play to her advantage; as a heel she does good but like to see how her faceturn will be and if she can differentiate them in an appealing way.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Nikki bella. Shes much more varied. Naomi can do flips amazingly. But she botches and has zero connectivity with the crowd/audience.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Nikki is the better wrestler.

Reactions: LadPro

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
nikki

·
Premium Member
A New Face Every Month
3,850 Posts
Naomi is good but... that Rear View finisher

One of the dumbest finishing moves I've seen come out of WWE in recent years

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
After watching Naomi's match with Natalya yesterday, I'm going to have to go with Nikki for sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.