Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never seen a thread about this subject, it's always more about who was a star in NXT that Vince ended up ruining.

So who's gone on to have a great time on the main roster who didn't really do much or wasn't a main focus on NXT

Alexa Bliss would be the big stand out. A lower card talent/Valet who appeared here and there on NXT but went to the roster and besides Charlotte is NXT's most successful female star, even moreso then Asuka and Becky.

Elias this guy was perfectly built for Vince's sports Entertainment. Didn't get that much airtime on NXT and appears weekly on WWE TV.

Liv Morgan She's done well and has got more focus on her during her main roster run then anytime on NXT. She's since splitting from Riott Squad, they've not done much with her.

Carmella She won the first MITB women's match, a Smackdown champ, beaten Asuka and Charlotte and has done well as R-Truth's valet. She's always on TV. Not bad for someone who was a valet for a tag team in NXT.

·
Legends Only
268 Posts
How is it anyone but Bliss? She basically beat everyone that wasn't named Rousey, while doing little to nothing in the ring. She has more title reigns than Lita already and is one behind Mickie... that's a joke

:Edit read the question the wrong way...... I haven't been watching enough nxt to answer since whenever I do get invested into them they're messed up like Asuka.

·
Waiting for Kawato
968 Posts
I wouldn't say Alexa or Carmella did nothing on NXT. They never won the title, but they were both prominently featured, and after each got away from the tag teams they ran with they got decent pushes in the ring.

Elias is the major standout. Dude barely used to appear on the NXT show, he was there for like 5 minutes, was kind of a joke, and then BAM... Main roster, over huge, and yet he's still so bad in the ring they barely let him work on TV.

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
Got to be Roman. He debuted as a completely new character on the main roster and eventually became a top guy after just a couple performances on NXT.

Women like Alexa and Carmella, while never winning the title, did get featured pretty heavily at times and a guy like Braun was never even on NXT, unless I'm forgetting something.

Rusev is another good shout because while he debuted as a monster in NXT, it didn't feel like he was there that long.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Bliss and Elias were the 1st I thought of. Braun was kind of a special project. He wrestled some in house shows but I don't' remember him on TV. Gotta toss Roman and Ambrose in there..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts