Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
They aren't going out anymore are they? Didn't she marry him and then leave him or something? I don't know I haven't seen last weeks episode, and won't until it's shown before Raw tonight

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
You've been missing out to be fair, not on any spectacular wrestling matches or cutting edge storylines, rather Michael Cole/Josh Matthews/Matt Striker's pretty brilliant piss taking out of the show

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
It's gotta be Naomi. There's no doubt she's the most exciting in the ring. Even though AJ is the more polished, women's wrestling is about trying to get a reaction from the crowd. Even if Molly Holly was the best damn women's wrestler there ever was, she was always second fiddle to Trish & Lita because of the excitement factor. And Naomi has that.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Naomi or AJ will win NXT.

But I think all 4 remaining rookies are going to make it to the main roster. AJ and Naomi will get there because they can wrestle better than half the Divas division, and Kaitlyn and Aksana will get there because they have storylines with their Pros.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
AJ wins, and Naomi heel turns with the NXT standard "season finale beatdown", claiming it's about "wrestling" not personality.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Michael Cole.

that's the only way to redeem this show. just have Michael Cole come out, say all these divas are an absolute travesty to wrestling, and he should win. then he takes the contract, and says he's going to compete for Womens Champion on Raw.

but honestly, who gives a shit. we all won this season. Percy Watsons a fucking bore compared to this train wreck we've gotten to watch weekly.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It's Naomi, she clearly outshines any other rookie in every area.

·
Registered
934 Posts
it will be AJ.. no doubt

all of the other divas have been teasing on her all year which only proves how many ways her character as innocent petite nerdy diva babyface can be used

she has the most potential and she is good in the ring.

the only other diva that has a chance is Aksana and that's totally based on looks

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Wrong. She doesn't outshine Maxine on the mic.
She's been eliminated. I was talking about her current competitions. Maxine was clearly the best on the mic until she got eliminated, i think she would make a great replacement for Vickie in the future.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Kaitlyn rulez

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
Jamie Keyes
Maxine
Aksana
Kaitlyn
Noami
AJ Lee

^^^This is the elimination order I predicted at the start of the show. So far it's been accurate but I currently believe Noami will be eliminated before Kaitlyn is. Kaitlyn has received a ton of exposure on Raw and Smackdown and I'm sure more people will vote for her than Noami. This is despite Noami being the best diva on the show.

Either way, AJ Lee is winning....

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I don't like saying this but...........

AJ Lee :(

You see , Kaitlyn is made relevant by Ziggler/Vickie. Aksana made relevant by Goldust. AJ & Naomi are not being made relevant by others. Naomi is not nearly as favored by WWE or the WWE universe as AJ Lee is , so there you go.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You see , Kaitlyn is made relevant by Ziggler/Vickie. Aksana made relevant by Goldust. AJ & Naomi are not being made relevant by others. Naomi is not nearly as favored by WWE or the WWE universe as AJ Lee is , so there you go.
That makes sense as much as it hurts to say. If that is the case, it'll be interesting to see how the crowd react to AJ being announced as the winner, especially if it comes down to her and Kaitlyn in the last two.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts