Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 42 89.4%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So all of you know that Sheamus and Orton have some tension right now. And hopefully somebody will come out heel out of this. Who do you think it'll be.
Sheamus? or Orton?

I kinda want both to turn, because Orton is a natural heel that'll bring credibility in the heel department

But i also want Sheamus to turn just because he's beyond boring as a face.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
If I had to choose between the two I'd go for Sheamus. Randy Orton is tolerable as a face, Sheamus isn't IMO.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Neither. It's face vs face between them. Though Orton has always been a tweener, who the fans consider a face. Sheamus however is a face, who the fans consider a tweener.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
If I had to choose, it HAS to be Orton. He is just a natural heel and one of those people that works better, in the ring and on the mic, as a heel.

Besides, we haven't seen a heel Orton/face Sheamus program which can help both men honestly. Plus, it gives Daniel Bryan either route to go to whether as a face or heel in the long run.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Neither. I think Orton will have a 4 month long programme with Chris Jericho, while Sheamus will retain his title against Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry and Kane.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sheamus is too invested in Be A Star for Vince to let turn face. Although, Mark Henry is heavily involved in it too.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Neither. It's face vs face between them. Though Orton has always been a tweener, who the fans consider a face. Sheamus however is a face, who the fans consider a tweener.
There's no such thing as tweeners. Sheamus is a face, Orton is a face.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Hopefully not Sheamus. Sheamus would get some cheap heat, just cuz he was a terrible face people are going to be easily motivated to boo him.

·
Registered
303 Posts
im hoping that its orton. even he himself prefers to be a heel, iirc he said he hates being the 'good guy'.
sheamus.. heel or face doesnt matter to me, never been a fan of the guy lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think it'll stay face vs face.. Should be interesting too.

Orton playing the loner badass anti-hero, with Sheamus as the friendly Irishman with a hairtrigger temper. Could make for an intense feud.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Neither, atleast not while Orton is on the Smackdown roster. Even if he's not booked as the headliner, make no doubt about it he's the guy that sells tickets for house shows. With it being a Fatal 4way, I don't see a need for a turn.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Neither will lack of main event faces on smackdown, show is to heel heavy. Will a heel hold the belt for long? with so many few main event faces. It's why sheamus will have a long run.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'd prefer Orton to turn heel, he's been a face for far too long. I like him as a heel more than a face anyways. Sheamus is okay as a face.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I voted for Orton since he's the most likely to turn heel, but I doubt either of them will. They are just creating tension between them to sell the match.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts