Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 42 89.4%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So all of you know that Sheamus and Orton have some tension right now. And hopefully somebody will come out heel out of this. Who do you think it'll be.
Sheamus? or Orton?

I kinda want both to turn, because Orton is a natural heel that'll bring credibility in the heel department

But i also want Sheamus to turn just because he's beyond boring as a face.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Neither. It's face vs face between them. Though Orton has always been a tweener, who the fans consider a face. Sheamus however is a face, who the fans consider a tweener.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
If I had to choose, it HAS to be Orton. He is just a natural heel and one of those people that works better, in the ring and on the mic, as a heel.

Besides, we haven't seen a heel Orton/face Sheamus program which can help both men honestly. Plus, it gives Daniel Bryan either route to go to whether as a face or heel in the long run.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Hopefully not Sheamus. Sheamus would get some cheap heat, just cuz he was a terrible face people are going to be easily motivated to boo him.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think it'll stay face vs face.. Should be interesting too.

Orton playing the loner badass anti-hero, with Sheamus as the friendly Irishman with a hairtrigger temper. Could make for an intense feud.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Neither, atleast not while Orton is on the Smackdown roster. Even if he's not booked as the headliner, make no doubt about it he's the guy that sells tickets for house shows. With it being a Fatal 4way, I don't see a need for a turn.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts