Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd see who's going next month? Me and a mate have got great seats behind Michael Cole (a few rows back) and I can't wait!

Who's been before? What's the atmosphere like at the O2?

· Registered
803 Posts
Well im from the UK and i always wanted to go as a kid but not now, i rekon the atmosphere will be great American croawds are usualy shite they just dont have passion for any kind of sport ( for the most part ) for curiositys sake how much are tickets for those seats ?

· Registered
1,159 Posts
Well im from the UK and i always wanted to go as a kid but not now, i rekon the atmosphere will be great American croawds are usualy shite they just dont have passion for any kind of sport ( for the most part ) for curiositys sake how much are tickets for those seats ?
Haha that's funny.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
I've been to every raw taping in london since 2009. The atmosphere is very good, it's very loud.

I actually think the production team try to lower the noise levels of the shows in London as to not embarass the US crowds. I went to a show last year at the 02 and it was insane, very noisy but when I watched it back on tv when they showed it there was no noise at all. They can do this as it's a taped show, they just add noise where they want to add noise etc.

· Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't wait for this, I hope if Regal is retiring soon then its at this Raw in front of his proper fans. I will die happy if they have a title match with Regal putting his career on the line, looks like it won't be Bryan though! :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.