Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
February 1st baby! :) Because as soon as I get my check I'm buying a ticket :D hopefully there will be something good left for me.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
I'm not going but looking forward to watching it on TV. The UK TNA Shows are often the best ones in terms of quality and crowd.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I'm hoping to go to the Glasgow one :)

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Nah.

Going to the NIA show. Should be fun.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wembley! I was lucky enough to get 3rd row seating on TV side! (After 2 years of average seating)

I didn't buy fan interaction tickets this year due to the serious amount of talent they have recently released, I am concerned who may turn up!

Last year I had fan interaction tickets and I was lucky enough to meet Sting, Storm, Velvet, Tarryn, Rob T, Robbie E, Tara and Jessie. British Bootcamp members Spud, Marty and the Blossoms (perfection!) were also there along with Dixie herself. I'd like to point out that Dixie was absolutely lovely in person! I really felt that I had value for money at that meet and greet.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really want to see Kurt Angle in real life :) turns out a friend of mine is paying back a debt to me(unexpectedly) so I'll buy the ticket tomorrow :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yep! Went to the Wembley show last January and it was absolutely incredible! Met and had a picture with Dixie which i weren;t expecting, who was walking around the main floor and greeting fans and thanking them for being there.

Can't wait for Round 2 next February :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts