Wrestling Forum banner

WHo's bound to join Immortal?

1468 10
We all know how Eric Bishofe works, Fourtune "pissed him off" so he will try to get more Immortal members to take down Fourtune, which won't happen.

Here's some people who should join:

D'Angelo Dinero...he already turned heel, he just needs to join Immortal to really get him over
Mr. Anderson......he's an Asshole, what can I say?!?!?!?!?! plus, Hernandez helped him retain his title on impact, so....its gonna happen
Bully Ray.........perfect fit.
Scott Steiner.....WAY better heel than face, he would fit in nice, maybe have him team up with Bully Ray.
Crimson...........the guy looks a monster heel,...he looks untrustable, they could play an angle were all that madness with him and Abyss was to throw off Fourtune.
Douglas WIlliams....he was supposed to be with FOurtune but they kicked him out, he had a decent fued with AJ, he could come back and want revenge on Fourtune.

Basically how they play this angle is gonna make or break TNA for me. They obviously screwed it up with MEM but its not totally ruined. They have lots of options and the right cards to turn it around and play it off smooth. The only guys who shouldn't ever join either groups but have an alliance with Fourtune is Angle, RVD, Samoa Joe, and Matt Morgan.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
993 Posts
No more turns I'm so sick of them.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Pope. Eric bought his family, took his money. He went to get his own, just got screwed (kayfabe) by Joe, needs money and backup for revenge. IT's a fit.

· Registered
2,114 Posts
D'Angelo Dinero should stay on his own TNA needs some heels not involved with Immortal.

What I would like to see is Gunner and Murphy gone and put on xplosion as a heel tag team, then they could bring INK INK into Immortal. I would also love to see Daniels come back as a heel in Immortal, he would be a great fit and could feud with alot of the x division guys like Kaz, Kendrick and Lethal.

· Registered
846 Posts
D'Angelo Dinero should stay on his own TNA needs some heels not involved with Immortal.
^This. Although Eric Bishoff and Hogan's team need more members to go against Fourtune, TNA needs to have face's and heels who are not involved in this storyline and are not affiliated with any of the 2 teams.

Immortal has The Hardy's, Rob Terry, Gunner and Murphy, Jeff Jarrett and from the looks of thing Hernandez. This number of people going against 4 people in Fourtune is ok as it is imo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.