Wrestling Forum banner

Who's better: Kofi Kingston or Dolph Ziggler?

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Chismo 
#1 ·
I have this never ending debate with my friends over this. I can't decide to be honest. Opinion?

#4 ·
Kofi.

Ziggler is better in the ring but he's boring.

Kofi is more charismatic and is more over than dolph.
The reactions he was gettin in 09 were incredible.

I just don't see dolph as a main eventer.

#6 ·
They're both immensely talented and skilled in the ring, they just both need main event elevation... They've been feuding for years now. If they would give them a story for their rivalry, their matches could main event, honestly.

#9 ·
Ziggler. He's great in the ring, on the mic and on Twitter. And he's white! What luck for the average WWE viewer!

#15 ·
Kofi Kingston is the perfect example of someone who should be on SmackDown! he's already proven that the crowd will get behind him and he thrives on being more intense, he could really be apart of an excellent younger main event scene on SmackDown! along with the likes of Sheamus, Cody, and Barrett

#16 ·
He should have been challenging for the world title on smackdown by now.

They should have had the blowoff for Kofi/Orton at mania 26 and then drafted him to SD a couple of months later.

God imagine the card WM 26 could have had if they hadn't blew off a load of feuds.

Hardy Vs Punk
Kofi Vs Orton
Michaels Vs Taker
Batista Vs Cena
etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.