Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Other than "shock the world" and "bay bay" what can you tell me about his character?
Smarks love indy videogame midgets (like Gargano)
And you like roided up fucks that can’t wrestle. News flash buddy those dudes would all be cruiserweights if it wasn’t for the roids.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can’t comment on anything else, but look wise... they are both small, Adam Coles body dimensions are odd. He is probably packing more fat to make himself look bigger but it doesn’t look right to me.

Gargano is a midget, but he looks like he would have athletic capacity for his size.

I can’t remember when Bryan and Cole fought who was taller.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
And you like roided up fucks that can’t wrestle. News flash buddy those dudes would all be cruiserweights if it wasn’t for the roids.
Could not care less if they can or can't wrestle as long as they have a larger-than-life personality. I don't care about R-Truth's matches, but I love him because of his personality. SEE?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Could not care less if they can or can't wrestle as long as they have a larger-than-life personality. I don't care about R-Truth's matches, but I love him because of his personality. SEE?
Go watch a fucking movie then. If you find R Truth more entertaining than Johnny Gargano then you need to stop watching wrestling. I’m entertained by good matches, because it’s wrestling. I’m not entertained by Little Jimmy and dumb fucks like Goldberg that can’t talk or wrestle.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
g. I’m entertained by good matches, because it’s wrestling. I’m not entertained by Little Jimmy an
It's pro wrestling. The winners are predetermined. If you want to watch a real fight, there are options like box and MMA. I care about entertainment. I want to care about the characters on my TV screen (flips and sob stories are not interesting).

21 - 25 of 25 Posts