Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 34.1%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the only thing resembling an interesting story tonight, Enzo was once again attacked by a mystery attacker on Raw. The Revival were shown sneaking around backstage last week but of course deny it. Cass is on warpath. Angle is trying to find out. There is this weird email thing with Corey Graves and Kurt Angle.

Cass could be a swerve. Revival seems too obvious at this point but that hasn't stopped WWE from doing something obvious. This Corey thing is interesting. Not saying good, but interesting. So I ask you, whodunnit.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I still think it's Finn Bálor as apart of something much bigger.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
None, Enzo is purposely knocking himself out so he doesn't have to perform on Raw.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I expect is Big Cass, not only expecting but praying because otherwise it will be The Revival, and I dislike them so much, the kind of shit that flies on NXT but is doom from the get go on the main roster.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Lavar Ball because Enzo isn't a big baller

Reactions: krtgolfing

·
Registered
11,139 Posts
I still think it's Finn Bálor as apart of something much bigger.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Balor
The Revival
?
?

Balor Club?

Reports are circulating that ISIS are claiming responsibility.
:lmao

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Balor
The Revival
?
?

Balor Club?

"Sorry boys, I got top guys watching my back now. Fook off."

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Starting to think it's Big Cass after he confronted Corey Graves about what he went to say to Angle. It would make a lot of sense as why else would Cass be so desperate to know what Graves said?

I'm hoping it's not though, Cass will flop as a singles wrestler and Enzo will be getting squashed in 5 seconds in every match he'll ever be in. If they want Cass to become a singles guy then just have Enzo be his manager.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
If they didn't show Revival sneaking away I'd have said them

But it's definitely Cass

But dude is gonna flop hard (lol :wtf2) on his own :shrug

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I loved Enzo & Cass in nxt but on the stacked Raw roster, they arent needed as a team. Enzo would be a good mid card or Cruiserweight addition whilst Cass could be a strong heel.

Id love to see Cass as the attacker & be the guy Corey is talking about as hopefully it means he gets sent to Smackdown. On Smackdown he can be reunited with Carmella (replacing and injuring Elseworth on his 1st night), and be a new midcard power couple.

Come next year, Enzo could always be drafted to Smackdown and reignite a feud with Cass and be WWEs version of Steen/Owens vs Generico/Zayn.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts