Wrestling Forum banner

2361 - 2370 of 2370 Posts

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
This was all dead on re: Poyser. Not debatable.

Again.

My minor suspicion of Big Man didn't persist when Magic repped in and started posting. Never considered Chimp as scum. Continued to suspect Poyser.

Smark was the only scum player I leaned town on this game, so credit to him once again. :)

Of course it was a little jokey but I did not like his posts at that point. :lol

Called out PHEN0M/Poyser interaction as scum/scum correctly.

Town read Junk and Odo correctly.

Called out Tweet's bizarre read on Junk.

Shot down Poyser's attempt to tie jeff to PHEN0M. Jeff was lacking in gratitude to say the least! :lol

More suspicion of Tweet and Poyser, shot down Magic's attempts to cast Odo as the SK with bad reasoning.

Pushed Poyser to a claim.

Already had Tweet as scum at this point but the stuff with Mikey did give me a role-based theory I could try to convince people on. They should've followed but you can't say that that's why/when I had Tweet as scum. Already had him there!

Was completely committed to lynching Tweet. If people had followed we probably would've won. :)

Just some more fact checking since certain people seem to enjoy gaslighting where I am concerned. I'm sure this won't dissuade them but that's not really the point. ;)
Once you realise cp is nothing more than a troll his posts actually become quite amusing :heston

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
i mean cp did play well.

i dont know why people complain about that sort of stuff. i dont think poyser really warrants mvp over his teammates when he was the most suspicious out of his 4 teammates but im sure he also thinks he played well and wont like that im saying he's not. this is how it is lol.
Have you read the scum qt lmao

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
But like cp both just quoted his theory about me “laying a trap” on D1 was DEAD ON and not debatable and then later quoted himself saying he’s not gonna lynch the lie detector. These aren’t real opinions :heston

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
In any case it’s irrelevant. If this was lethal campaigning for a HM we’d tell him he accomplished absolutely nothing and needs to learn how to push his reads and convince people better. But because it’s CP then magic is obviously agreeing with him. Pretty textbook stuff and Barry got all of his nominations 100% correct. I don’t think christo did much but he was the only townie to get any scum lynched.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
But like cp both just quoted his theory about me “laying a trap” on D1 was DEAD ON and not debatable and then later quoted himself saying he’s not gonna lynch the lie detector. These aren’t real opinions :heston
I said "right now", because you hadn't used your role yet. And the person I switched over to was your scummate, who I had already linked to you. :lol

They just keep grasping! Maybe one day they will grab hold of something! :lol

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
No need to apologize, jeff. :)

Odo and Poyser's capitulation posts are sweet indeed, but I'd prefer we all just got along! :)

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Except my point stands, you had no impact on the game whatsoever

You wanna take that as a capitulation, you do you :Wat?

2361 - 2370 of 2370 Posts