Wrestling Forum banner

2321 - 2340 of 2370 Posts

·
Superduper
5,989 Posts
Yeah you were right on me somewhere in the middle but at the end you had me as the only solid town.

But yeah as Raik says, Magic was the only townie who seemed to want to turn the game around towards the end, the rest just seemed paralyzed.
I dunno, I felt like I tried a bit at least, but when literally everyone's already declaring they're gonna lynch you, it's not an easy situation.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
I dunno, I felt like I tried a bit at least, but when literally everyone's already declaring they're gonna lynch you, it's not an easy situation.
I literally stopped a quick lynch on you only for you to declare me as for sure scum.

I'm fine with taking heat for whatever reads I get wrong but whenever you guys read me wrong you still trying to pinning it on me. "Shoulda done this, shoulda done that, etc". :heston

·
Superduper
5,989 Posts
I literally stopped a quick lynch on you only for you to declare me as for sure scum.

I'm fine with taking heat for whatever reads I get wrong but whenever you guys read me wrong you still trying to pinning it on me. "Shoulda done this, shoulda done that, etc". :heston
:side:

I said I tried, I never said I did anything particularly well :lelbron

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
BOYS :eek:mg

Don’t care what anybody else says, that was a GREAT a performance. Dead and buried on D2 with phenom copped linked directly to me, me linked directly to tweet. Smark almost being lynched D1 and being high in the POE pool. We fucking worked and made it happen and kept Odo and magic of all people chasing their tails for the whole game. Not having any of this no scum played well nonsense. Town were outplayed at every turn and the only way they made any headway whatsoever was when christo had info. We even played around one of the main mislynch candidates being an innocent child and the other main mislynch candidate being copped town. Great stuff.

Also if you read the QT I do think I’m pretty clear MVP but won’t say any more about it as overall it was a great team performance :)

Tweet man, you’ll get a kick out of that dead QT. You had my ass clenched TIGHT :heston couldn’t believe it when magic said he had you as town out of everyone lmao. First endgame as scum though and you carried it home, you’ll only get better.

Smark your play in the scum qt over the last 2 phases was :banderas

Probably gonna rice off into the sunset for a few games so thanks for bringing home the W. Had a lot of fun this game which was mostly down to the team backing my stupid plays lmao. Would’ve been GOAT if I could’ve done the scummy hammer on TKOK the day I was copped :lmao but I still hate playing as scum overall atm so probably better to just take some time off.

UP THE LADS

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Btw barry allowing alco to ask “is there a town bodyguard left alive” is bullshit and pretty much just allowed them an extra cop shot which is what his PM was apparently forbidding :heston

·
25,686 Posts
Btw barry allowing alco to ask “is there a town bodyguard left alive” is bullshit and pretty much just allowed them an extra cop shot which is what his PM was apparently forbidding :heston
not allowing someone to rep in that you didnt even night kill is also bullshit. :mj

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
not allowing someone to rep in that you didnt even night kill is also bullshit. :mj
Piss off loser

Also I didn’t stop CP being repped in, Barry was never gonna do it and it was a fine decision. Again, common sense.

If you don’t agree oh well, yours and odo’s opinion on the matter is pretty irrelevant

·
25,686 Posts
Piss off loser

Also I didn’t stop CP being repped in, Barry was never gonna do it and it was a fine decision. Again, common sense.

If you don’t agree oh well, yours and odo’s opinion on the matter is pretty irrelevant
no it wasn't.

the only reason he didnt rep him in is because it was scum that caused the mislynch. that isn't a reason to not rep someone in when there's no activity from a player. again that slot did play the game from day 1 until the second last day phase. that's inexcusable from the host to just leave it.

when i got jeff mislynched 3 games and he was going off the rails and wanted me dead he was still allowed to rep in. there's no difference.

if you night killed him and didnt want him in then that's fine.

·
25,686 Posts
and this isnt to take away from scum or say the hosting was bad or anything, but that is not okay to do that as a host.

you cant just leave the player slot like that. people kept dying, you couldve repped in a dead player. alco just wasnt playing. the whole game. he had a 2x shot oracle and didnt even end up using both.

·
25,686 Posts
jeffatron:
"I still think we don't have to insult each other or come off condescending as much."

also jeff:

jeffatronPerson was signed in when posted
10-21-2019
11:55 AM ET (US)
all that said, can we all agree Magic has been absolutely WOEFUL this game?

10-21-2019
12:10 PM ET (US)
I'm more mad at Magic and the other townies for being absolute retards and needing to actually cop you :heston

10-21-2019
12:24 PM ET (US)
I don't see any way Town can win unless someone with a brain steps up and leads.

10-21-2019
01:54 PM ET (US)
oh shit eh. magic telling to unvote. is he finally going to do something right?

10-22-2019
04:00 PM ET (US)
Hey Magic, you suck.

the end :heston

10-22-2019
04:02 PM ET (US)
Has Magic ever played this badly?

you are almost quite literally the only one that flung this much shit. :kobe

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Common sense though, I didn’t just get him mislynched I actively faked info on him which tends to get people hot. Again, I think the decision is fine and Barry uses common sense there. He did offer Odo to rep in but Odo said no :draper2

Also Doddsy did play D1 and wanted me lynched. Alco also had a positive cop result on him and theres 2 scum left

Can’t really blame barry for being shit enough to lynch him there

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
I also said if barry had said he wanted to rep cp in and had no other rep available then I’d have been like ok

But he’d already made his own decision not to anyways

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Jeez, you guys should start petitioning hosts not to let me sign up at all. :lol I'm always the one people are begging the host to not have repped in.

·
25,686 Posts
Common sense though, I didn’t just get him mislynched I actively faked info on him which tends to get people hot. Again, I think the decision is fine and Barry uses common sense there. He did offer Odo to rep in but Odo said no :draper2

Also Doddsy did play D1 and wanted me lynched. Alco also had a positive cop result on him and theres 2 scum left

Can’t really blame barry for being shit enough to lynch him there
im not gonna make this about play because that's what you wanna make this about.

you can't leave an inactive there the entire game. just chilling. it's not fair to the people playing the game.

if you you would have read an inactive correctly because of 4 posts from the day 1 player and a cop result with no gf flip then that's cool. that's neither here nor there.

2321 - 2340 of 2370 Posts