Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

or

They're a great tag-team, but like every tag-team, they will split up some day to get a singles run.. So that brings me to my question; who out of these two guys would you rather see as champ? Beer or Money?

·
Banned
295 Posts
Honestly, James Storm should have probably been given a shot a long time ago. The dude just drips charisma.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'd much rather see James Storm as the champ. Don't like Roode much. Although I wouldn't want to see either guy as a face when/if they part ways.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Roodes is the more talented to the two. He should have been a main eventer straight after his feud with Booker T. He's a good face, great heel and total package. What more could you one from a guy?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Roode

James Storm is too fat. And he's not from the isle of Samoa so it's not the good fat

However I think in TNA there is enough main event status to go around and they could both cut it as top singles stars.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Damn...now that you mention it.

Both would make awesome World Champions.

Storm could play the JBL character, drop the New York stock market and limo, but keep the rich drunk hick who wins and you got yourself a good heel champion.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Roode, have him eventually become Flair's #1 guy when/if Styles gets kicked out of Fortune

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
I honestly don't care. I just want to see them both at the top of the card. It looked like they were forming some sort of super alliance to get to the top when the first captured the belts, so to see them still languishing in the same position they were in a couple of years ago is somewhat frustrating. As said above, James Storm is charismatic as all hell, while Roode is perhaps the best worker in TNA outside of Douglas imo.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Either. Both have awesome characters.

Roode has the better look but Storms suits him alot better than what he used to be. Check out WCW Worldwide in his 6 man matches with 3 count to see how much he's changed. 10 years ago he had an almost AJ Styles look.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Bobby Roode. Better athlete, better talker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts