Wrestling Forum banner

Who would you want to represent the company?

• John Cena

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Daniel Bryan

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • CM Punk

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Alberto Del Rio

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Triple H

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Cody Rhodes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolph Ziggler

• R Truth

• Kane

• The Miz

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Sheamus

• Big Show

• Mark Henry

• Brock Lesnar

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • The Rock

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Kofi Kingston

• Christian

• Wade Barrett

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a wrestling fan who would you think is the best person as a representative to the media and the world as general?

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
John Cena, CM Punk, Triple H (in a non wrestling capacity), Sin Cara (for the mexicans) and someone else, maybe Wade Barrett or Sheamus.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
Miz, he already does a great job representing WWE whenever he does media appearances. They should just keep Punk away from that side of things, most of his media appearances are pretty bad and he clearly isn't interested in doing them. Jericho is also great at media but he isn't always gonna be around so yeah, Miz.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Sheamus. He reminds me of Austin/Rock/HHH/Foley, genuinely happy to be there and try his hardest to entertain.

Even the other month, with a battle royale or something all the SD guys came out to the SD theme, only Sheamus did something (his arms out, yell) to get some fucking reation. Rest of them were basically "okay, walk out, get eliminated, go to the back, fuck the fans".

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I think they've got the right guy in Cena. There's no one better to represent the company than the man who they've made the face of the company who's also a great role model and gets rid of a number of negative wrestler stereotypes. Not quite sure why people are choosing the rock since he barely wrestles.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Definitely Cena, with Miz as a close second. I love Punk and all, but I don't think he's good at handling alot of the media like Cena and Miz are. He doesn't seem to really have patience for people who know nothing about the product.

A guy like Rock doesn't really work. Sure, he can represent WWE, but he's not a full-timer.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
CM Punk is a great representative for the company for a number of reasons. For starters, his look and 'alternative' attitude make give him something of a rebellious edge that the youngsters can get behind, while in reality the guy is a safe bet as he doesn't drink or take drugs (so he is a reasonable role model for kids who won't wind up embarrassing the company by failing drugs tests or getting arrested for drunkenly beating his wife). He has an old school work ethic (so he appeals to the smarks who've been following him since day 1), and doesn't seem like the type to flit off to Hollywood at the drop of a hat. He can clearly cut it in the main event (look at his work from last summer), could never be accused of being roided up (look at his build!) and ... ah fuck it, I love the guy! Plain and simple! If I was gay ....

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
As of right now CM Punk, The Miz and even though I'm not his biggest fan John Cena are the three obvious choices. Cena is still one of the top guys that the company has right now, Punk's fanbase has seemed to grow over the past year or so and The Miz has improved over the years.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Going with Punk on this one, but he needs to start making social media appearances. Rock, Triple H, and Lesnar aren't full-time wrestlers to represent to company.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Miz, he already does a great job representing WWE whenever he does media appearances. They should just keep Punk away from that side of things, most of his media appearances are pretty bad and he clearly isn't interested in doing them. Jericho is also great at media but he isn't always gonna be around so yeah, Miz.
:Vince

U trollin?

Miz is the reason why people stay away from watching RAW whenever they see this prick on shows.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts