• Tyson Kidd

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you knew the person was to get a good storyline and gimmick when reaching the main event level who would you push to the main event from superstars that have not been there yet. Which superstar do you think would make the most out of a main event run.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Re: Who would you push to the main event from the superstars that have not been there

Dolph. I dont count that mini bs feud with edge as making it to that level. He is extremely underutilized for what a good worker he is. And Cody on smackdown. Someone get that boy some knee braces tho because his girly little legs make him look silly.

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Who would you push to the main event from the superstars that have not been there

Dolph. I dont count that mini bs feud with edge as making it to that level. He is extremely underutilized for what a good worker he is. And Cody on smackdown. Someone get that boy some knee braces tho because his girly little legs make him look silly.
Understand that but he is not included in the poll.

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Voted for Bryan. Dolph and Evan in a year or two.

If William Regal was on the list I would vote for him.
I didn't add William Regal because he is now an commentator. I don't watch NXT so I can't say if it is entirely true.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts

Bryan.

Give him his heel persona from his 1st ROH title reign and his badass red robe and the wrestling world will thank you for it.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts

Split between Otunga and Riley. I chose Riley though, since his voice just says "I'm a young main-eventer". That's one of the best parts about him.

I believe Otunga is extremely underrated. Shitty worker or not, the man can talk if given a chance. He was second only to Wade on NXT1 in terms of mic-skills.

·
Wrestling is better while drinking
1,893 Posts

I was looking for Dolph too. Cody is kind of getting on my nerves right now, I actually need to see more from Bryan in WWE, I know he was great in ROH, but truth be told he has been extremely mediocre in WWE.

I voted for Justin Gabriel, he has shown some flashes and I would love to see him have more time.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts

With current gimmicks/characters taken into account I would go for Rhodes, he has everything it takes and have been impressed with Rhodes ever since he went from RAW to Smackdown! 18 months ago. There are also the likes of Daniel Bryan, Brodus Clay, Dolph Ziggler etc. that could potentially make it with little tweaks to their characters.

·
Registered
309 Posts

First post

I don't know why, but Johnny Curtis screams biker. If they would give him a biker theme (The leather jacket and bike entrance in all), I could see him at atleast mid-card one day.

Same thing with Heath Slater. Give him a band that follows him around, playing him in during his entrance but beating up other wrestlers on the side.

All of the wrestlers listed have possibilities, its just that they don't really get the opportunity to branch out.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts

Wheres the love for the Woo Woo Woo Kid?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts

Either Cody Rhodes or Daniel Bryan. Probably Daniel Bryan since I never liked Cody Rhodes until his recent gimmick, and a gimmick alone can only take a guy so far. Give Daniel Bryan a good gimmick/character and it would serve to work with all his other talents.

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

First post

I don't know why, but Johnny Curtis screams biker. If they would give him a biker theme (The leather jacket and bike entrance in all), I could see him at atleast mid-card one day.

Same thing with Heath Slater. Give him a band that follows him around, playing him in during his entrance but beating up other wrestlers on the side.

All of the wrestlers listed have possibilities, its just that they don't really get the opportunity to branch out.
The last three spots were between some of the directionless jobbers of WWE, but I'm surprised somebody picked between them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts