Wrestling Forum banner

Who would you like to see face taker

952 Views 15 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  twistoffate89
Do you like taker vs hhh or would you like to see him face someone else? I personally am not looking to much forward to this match(but thats just my opinion) i want to see either: Taker vs barrett Or taker vs kane. So what do you think
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
Undertaker comes back after a break from beating HHH, and returns as Deadman heel Taker, arrogantly claiming to have beaten everyone, and to be the real face of the Attitude Era. He goes on a rampage throughout Smackdown's faces. On Smackdown, he's cutting a promo, when the countdown hits and a face Y2J Chris Jericho returns, ready to save us all once again.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
Take and HHH vs Barrett and Sheamus or Daniel Bryan, US champ vs American Badass

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,061 Posts
Sting, it's a match that people wanted to see for years and, while it would hardly be a 5* classic these days, would draw money. Triple H vs Taker has happened already when they could really go, now they're both shadows of their former selves.

· Registered
5,005 Posts
Out of the people on the active and available roster HHH is the only one WWE doesn't have enough credible guys. Jericho is my true choice however but he's not available.
I don't want Taker wasting his time on Wade Barrett's besides Barrett is not nearly ready for this type of spotlight

· Registered
2,383 Posts
If they can build up Barrett to look like a real threat again I would love to see the 2 of them having a program. Barrett can have good matches if he is in the ring with better workers and a program with Taker would elevate him to main event status once again.

I would love to see Taker face Jericho again before he retires. They really haven't had that much interaction with each other over the years and could put on a hell of a match.

· Registered
5,215 Posts
Luke Gallows. His match as Festus against Taker was pretty good, it would have been even better if he wasn't a uh, mentally challenged *******. He was the perfect guy for Taker and Kane to pass the torch to as the new big guy.

· Registered
56 Posts
Undertaker comes back after a break from beating HHH, and returns as Deadman heel Taker, arrogantly claiming to have beaten everyone, and to be the real face of the Attitude Era. He goes on a rampage throughout Smackdown's faces. On Smackdown, he's cutting a promo, when the countdown hits and a face Y2J Chris Jericho returns, ready to save us all once again.
I think it would be perfect to have Jericho come back and pull up an upset at wrestelmania next year.

· Registered
229 Posts
Undertaker vs Kurt Angle. They always had amazing matches, and it's a shame they never got to do it at a WrestleMania.

On the current roster, I feel like Undertaker vs Swagger could be a good match... Undertaker vs Morrison because Taker can rest easy and do the big man stuff, while Morrison can do the flippy doos and keep the match exciting.

Either way, the outcome would be the same. 19-0. GONG.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.