Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a bit quiet on here recently, so I was thinking, who would you like Derrick "Ethan" Bateman to debut against, and how would you book it?

Typically it would be against Kurt Angle, but he's not back untill BFG.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Maybe Magnus or Sting. It would be cool to have him against and Magnus so then Magnus is a spotlight in a debut, but Sting would just be fucking awesome because Sting is amazing!

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
As dixie's rich son or cousin, winning the TV title by default and beating the crap out of EY.

Reactions: N-Zone

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
I'd have him interfere in a Park or Young segment. Bth are lovable babyfaces that will make a good platform to get him over as a heel. If he kills it, have him move up the card.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Their roster is so thin...I mean, there are people, but I wouldn't want him interrupting a feud/program (if u can eve say they have any) I guess he could start a program with Joe since they do not have him doing anything...besides just being in the MEM.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Ethan vs Bobby Roode

hopefully he will shut EGO up!

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Start him out small he can't go into a main event program with Angle, Sting, Magnus right away.

I'd have him bully Eric Young, maybe injure Eric Young and have Joseph Parks stand up to him and enter a midcard feud. Eventually he wins the TV Title from Abyss and works his way up.

Definitely should be a long lost member of the Carter family though.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Maybe he will turn into TV title and defends the title against magnus or EY or jay bradly

OR maybe he will be in the storyline between AJ and Dixie , who knows !

·
Registered
388 Posts
Will be the man representing Dixie after BFG! He'S gonna be World Champ! :cool2

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Start him out small he can't go into a main event program with Angle, Sting, Magnus right away.
Desmond Wolf went straight into a feud with Kurt Angle, and that gave us one of the best feuds in TNA of the past 5 years. Naturally EC3 doesnt have the inring skills of Desmond Wolf, but he is decent in the ring. With good booking it could work, sometimes you just have to take risks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts