Votes: 7 7.1%
  • El Zorro

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I haven't been reading any news lately, but can anyone fill me in on if there is any supposed debuts taking place?

btw, my vote went to shane helms. As "Sugar" Shane, I think he'd be cool in the x division.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Another TNA thread with a poll :lmao

But to answer, I would pick Batista because I think if they used him properly he could be huge in TNA. But he won't help ratings, so he really isn't worth the money.

I will say this again, if Shane McMahon were to ever show up on TNA for 5 seconds, Monday Night Wars 3.0 (Do you count earlier this year?) would be underway and TNA ratings would skyrocket. But it will never happen, so I would rather TNA just build up their current roster.

Develop the youngsters instead of bringing in the older guys to take their spot! :rolleyes:

·
The Rise...
3,788 Posts
Dave Batista would be the biggest jump but won't happen. The most realistic one is Carlito/WGTT.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
the only one i'd even really want to see is WGTT. don't really want to ever see Batista again, Shane Helms, Hardy, all the rest are meh.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I don't trust TNA with Batista... look at Matt Morgan & Rhino... errr yeah... Batista would be some sort of under utilized midcarder of sorts who never gets a title judging by those guys

Whos WGTT?

Edit : Nvm I wikipedia'ed it... WGTT would be the most fitting to TNAs usage & in case anyone else didn't know what that stands for like I didn't its "Worlds greatest tag team" Shelton Benjamin & Charliee Haas

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
WGTT i always liked them in the wwe.. i used to pick benjamin a lot on smackdown vs raw games.. he was always on my roster

i could just imagine if they went to TNA .. with beer money, the machine guns, gen me

bring them in, and bring back LAX

and we can officially say Tag Team wrestling is back

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
WGTT i always liked them in the wwe.. i used to pick benjamin a lot on smackdown vs raw games.. he was always on my roster

i could just imagine if they went to TNA .. with beer money, the machine guns, gen me

bring them in, and bring back LAX

and we can officially say Tag Team wrestling is back

Agreed, though I'm not a big fan of LAX.

If WGTT comes, TNA's tag division will be the best that pro-wrestling has had in a long time, although I'd say it already is.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'd like to see Stone Cold and The Rock debut! But I don't need to explain to you why that is a ridiculous wish.

Honestly, I hope no one debuts at BFG. The roster is packed, some guys lack purpose already, so why add more "potential". No one out there draws for me - Batista would be a similar level to a Booker T, and his tenure in TNA for various reasons, didn't produce too much.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts