Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People say they want Undertaker to face Punk, Barret & Jericho at mania but no one for a second would believe those guys could end the streak.

Cena is the only person I can think of who I'd honestly believe could end it.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Cena cannot fit any of takers wrestlemania victims boots let alone even try end the streak so I don't know where your coming from. The only person I could See end the streak was Brock Lesnar.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Since who ever ends the streak will be legit heel till the day they die(or save a bunch of babies from a fire)
Cena would be the best candidate.
Really though it would be best if it ends at 20-0

LOL at anyone saying this guy

·
Registered
478 Posts
If they would let Sheamus go over Henry and stop his rampage,then he could have gone on to the next "unbeatable" guy on the roster....

·
Registered
511 Posts
If only there was some must see WWE star who is currently 2-0 at Wrestlemania that could challenge the Undertaker and go over that would be awesome!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
No one, nope, not even Cena. I agree Taker/Cena should happen, but the streak won't end.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
If cena ever broke the streak, there would legitimately be a mass riot...seriously

·
Registered
895 Posts
The only man who can end the streak is John Cena. It doesn't look like that match will ever happen, but if it did I'm afraid we'll hear Cena's theme song play after the bell. Kane might be able to do it, depending on if he has his mask (ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT).

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
If cena ever broke the streak, there would legitimately be a mass riot...seriously
He won't but he's the only person who can go toe to toe with Taker for his streak and make people believe he can actually break it.

Anybody else is laughable at best. That includes Orton, HHH, Punk, Miz, and Sheamus.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Give it to an up and coming potential star like Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes. Taker has wanted that streak to benefit a guy for a long time now and the WWE needs to meet his wish. WWE needs to do something we don't expect.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
He won't but he's the only person who can go toe to toe with Taker for his streak and make people believe he can actually break it.

Anybody else is laughable at best. That includes Orton, HHH, Punk, Miz, and Sheamus.
That's the thing though, taker is too big and too good for any of the current roster, it is the truth, brutal but the truth, only BIG NAMES and legends will be able to have credibility against taker at Wrestlemania, that is why it will be another big name or legend at wrestlemania, I personally think it could be HHH vs HBK vs Taker triple threat or Taker vs Goldberg.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
True, Taker (and HHH for that matter) is the last of a dying breed. I could see how people can say a legend should face Taker but I don't see it. Most of them can't go, have left wrestling, or would come back with no heat most likely. Cena is the top man of the company, whether people like it or not and we haven't had a Cena/Taker feud in YEARS dating back to '03 on Smackdown and even then, Cena wasn't the same guy then as he is now. Gimmick-wise, same with Taker.

Look, Cena's career (as of now) at this rate is reaching legend status that we will look back into 20-30 years from now and we will comfortably put him next to a Rock, Austin, Hogan, Flair, HBK, HHH, Taker, etc. Cena's only real challenge left at this point is to challenge the Phenom and his streak. He's the only guy left who can convince a crowd that he can defeat him at Wrestlemania. It will be even worse if he turns heel because then a possible win for him is imminent.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.