Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Aj should be turned face if fourtune turn face a whole. Not alone since he's supposed to be their leader.

The morgan face turn was all right and TNA should not turn anyone face or heel for a while. Enough face/heel turn at BFG.

·
Registered
858 Posts
AJ, Morgan, Team 3D get switched back and forth so much it annoys me.
Anyone in Fortune are hardly heels anyway, crowd and IWC love them.

Morgan was a better face turn.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Matt Morgan.

Sure they had to force that build / push but I'd rather that then turning AJ face just to go forward a month. I like Morgan / Williams out of Fourtune. I really don't know why they were put in in the first place.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
AJ although i acknowledge he's the most important figure in fortune after flair and basically the stable would loose interest without him.

But i would mark for a big push on AJ as a face against immortal.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Morgan, cause it fit in with the whole concussion storyline.

·
Registered
155 Posts
the morgan face turn was brilliant, that couldn't have been russo's idea...

·
Registered
990 Posts
AJ, Morgan, Team 3D get switched back and forth so much it annoys me.
Anyone in Fortune are hardly heels anyway, crowd and IWC love them.

Morgan was a better face turn.
How does AJ switch back and forth a lot? His heel turn was 10 months ago and before that his last turn was around a year and half before that.

Anyway, on topic, with the amount of thinking on the fly that had to be done, I'd say Morgan was a good choice. They've could've gone with someone like Pope or Joe but I think they'd always been planning to get Morgan and Williams out of Fortune anyway so it was a good emergency plan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts