Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. James Curran here. I was thinking about some of the star power on TNA Lockdown tonight and thought what if there was a TNA Hall Of fame?! Anyway, feel free to post who you want to be inducted!

Jeff Jarrett (Inducted by Kurt Angle)
The founder of TNA Wrestling. Jeff really is one of the reasons that TNA stands so it is obvious he would be in there. Kurt should induct him because of all there TNA history.

Dixie Carter (Inducted by Jerry Jarrett)
Dixie is the president of TNA and that is because of Jerry Jarrett therfore he should induct her.

AJ Styles (Inducted by Daniels)
One of the TNA Originals. AJ Styles needs to be inducted and who better to do it then his (Former) friend, Daniels?

Samoe Joe (Inducted by Tazz)
Samoe Joe is another one of the TNA Originals also there is no one left to induct him that I can think off so why not the man who Joe brought in to TNA?

·
April O'Neil is the GOAT
664 Posts
Hey Guys. James Curran here. I was thinking about some of the star power on TNA Lockdown tonight and thought what if there was a TNA Hall Of fame?! Anyway, feel free to post who you want to be inducted!

Jeff Jarrett (Inducted by Kurt Angle)
The founder of TNA Wrestling. Jeff really is one of the reasons that TNA stands so it is obvious he would be in there. Kurt should induct him because of all there TNA history.

Dixie Carter (Inducted by Jerry Jarrett)
Dixie is the president of TNA and that is because of Jerry Jarrett therfore he should induct her.

AJ Styles (Inducted by Daniels)
One of the TNA Originals. AJ Styles needs to be inducted and who better to do it then his (Former) friend, Daniels?

Samoe Joe (Inducted by Tazz)
Samoe Joe is another one of the TNA Originals also there is no one left to induct him that I can think off so why not the man who Joe brought in to TNA?

Jeff Jarrett was having an affair with Karen Jarrett when she was married to Angle, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be Angle inducting Jarrett if TNA was to have their own HOF. Dixie Carter getting in the HOF in her own company? Makes no sense. AJ Styles I agree with. Samoa Joe would have to be inducted by someone other than Tazz as they only have a brief history.

I'd put Storm and Sting into the HOF for definite.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Carter in the "TNA Hall OF Fame" would be like Vince McMahon in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Actually, not even. Vince actually deserves to go in because he had quite possibly the greatest rivalry ever with Stone Cold, had the whole Bret ordeal, and actually put his ass in the ring like he was one of the boys.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to put Sting in there but I thought it would be better for Sting if he got in when he left..

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Not to sound like a prick, but I would put Jeff Jarrett and some old guys from the territory days,Puro and Lucha libre. It will take TNA a good 20 more years to get a hall of fame with just TNA guys only. I would feel strange putting AJ Styles and Samoa Joe in a HOF today or even in the next 5 years. That's like John Cena going to the WWE HOF right now.

Jeff Jarrett

Misawa

Perro Sr

Magnum T.A.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to sound like a prick, but I would put Jeff Jarrett and some old guys from the territory days,Puro and Lucha libre. It will take TNA a good 20 more years to get a hall of fame with just TNA guys only. I would feel strange putting AJ Styles and Samoa Joe in a HOF today or even in the next 5 years. That's like John Cena going to the WWE HOF right now.

Jeff Jarrett

Misawa

Perro Sr

Magnum T.A.
Well, Active wrestlers can still go to the hall of fame!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Tna have not been around long enough for a hof but if Tna was going to do this it would have to be only one person a year due to the fact again that TNA have not been around long. I think the first should be either Angle or Sting.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Jarrett
Styles
Roode
Storm
Angle
Daniels
Young
Mike Tenay ( I don't like the guy at all but he has called every show since the inception)
Jeremy Borash

These guys have meant a lot to the TNA product (for good reasons and bad) in the last 10 years. If there is anyone inducted it should be these guys first.

·
Registered
399 Posts
If they did it now I would say no more then 3 peope a year
Sting

Raven

Mike tenay

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have thought about this before. I don't know if it is necessary for TNA to have its own Hall of Fame right now, but if they did get one in five or ten years, I would say to induct two wrestlers at a time with Jeff Jarrett and AJ Styles being the first two inducted since one is the founder of the company, and the other has been there from day one and is considered Mr. TNA. The next year, I would induct Sting and Kurt Angle since they both have added a lot of star power to the roster, and they are multiple time TNA world champs. In addition to the wrestlers, it might be good to have one non-wrestler go in a year.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Jeff Jarrett was having an affair with Karen Jarrett when she was married to Angle, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be Angle inducting Jarrett if TNA was to have their own HOF. Dixie Carter getting in the HOF in her own company? Makes no sense. AJ Styles I agree with. Samoa Joe would have to be inducted by someone other than Tazz as they only have a brief history.

I'd put Storm and Sting into the HOF for definite.
I disagree i say that Vince Mcmahon Jr deserves to be in the WWE HOF just like Dixie deserves to be in a TNA HOF

If they did it now I would say no more then 3 peope a year
Sting

Raven

Mike tenay
I say three is too many it should be one a year.

Angle,Sting,Jeff Jarrett,Styles,Tenay,Raven,Traci brookes and Daniels all deserve to be in it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I don't like the idea of inducting active wrestlers to the Hall of Fame. They should only induct those who are retired or who appear on TNA programming occasionaly.

These are the 4 picks I would have for a first TNA hall of fame:

Jeff Jarrett (Inducted by Sting)

Raven (Inducted by AJ styles)

Dixie Carter (Inducted by Hulk Hogan)

Ken Shamrock (Inducted by Kurt Angle)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Randy Savage as a fuck you to WWE, as the very first inductee. Here's my list of guys when they retire:

Sting (Inducted by Hulk Hogan)
AJ Styles (Inducted by Christopher Daniels)
Kurt Angle (Inducted by Samoa Joe)
Jeff Jarrett (Inducted by Mike Tenay)
James Storm or Beer Money collectively (If just Storm then inducted by Roode, if both then inducted by Jeff Jarrett)

That's it, I don't see anybody else really being worthy.

·
Registered
894 Posts
TNA can easily induct the likes of Lex Luger, Larry Zybsko and Scott Hall as well. It would be interesting to see Scott Hall turn up drunk to the awards ceremony tho

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
TNA can easily induct the likes of Lex Luger, Larry Zybsko and Scott Hall as well. It would be interesting to see Scott Hall turn up drunk to the awards ceremony tho
Hall and Larry are worthy, with Hall though it'd just be depressing if he showed up drunk. He'd either have to be sober or dead for it to work, preferably sober and alive obviously.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts