Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is not a benoit thread

right when benoit died they ended the vince limo blowing up thing, and im not to sure if they ever released the name of the person who done it if they have please tell me who it was, if they hadnt tell me who you would of wanted to and why?

for me it would be shane wanting controll of the company.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I'm pretty sure Vince stated that he faked it. He wanted to know how people would react from his supposed passing.

Something like that.
No he's talking about the storyline they were gonna have until Benoit died where they would try to find out who killed Vince. He's asking who do you think would've been the "killer" or who WWE planned to have be the "killer".

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
who would HAVE done it ;)

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
I read that it was meant to be a faked death and Mr. Kennedy was supposed to be Vince's accomplice in pulling it off, and when Benoit died they switched it to being his illegitimate son, and then.....yeah.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
I read that it was meant to be a faked death and Mr. Kennedy was supposed to be Vince's accomplice in pulling it off, and when Benoit died they switched it to being his illegitimate son, and then.....yeah.
That's what I remember hearing.

And then Kennedy got in trouble with a group of other guys and so the illegitimate son went from Kennedy to freaking Hornswoggle.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Vince staging his own death was the plan,as far as I know.Which was the only way it could unfold - murder is too OTT even for the WWE.

But if I had to choose,I would pick the Undertaker because a crazy storyline requires a crazy character! Or Ted Turner in the million to one chance he agreed to take part.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks people really helped :)just got thinking about it thats all and i remember something about kennedy before he was in trouble i didnt know that was another reason they went away from it.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ive really laughed at some of these replys haha thanks dudes. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts