Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reports state that various people have played the roles under the mask but will not necessarily be the faces revealed.
I think it is fair to say that WWE needs to mix this group up a bit with star power, fresh talent and disgruntled talent.
It would be pretty anticlimactic if they all just turned out to be NXT names that most are not that familiar with or worse still Mojo Rawley on his latest destined to fail repackaging.

So I was curious as to what other fans want the reveal to be, so you are the booker with the WWE roster available and can even throw in realistic outside talents also, who is in your big reveal?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Were they teasing Owen’s as a leader on Raw or was that just coincidental? I won’t name a line up but I will say that I like the idea of the group being unveiled but the real leader behind it being kept secret ala Greater Power but hopefully with a better pay off. That way if it flops as it probably will you move on, but if it does gather some steam mid-upper card, you have that trump card of the real leader reveal.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I fancy AJ Styles as the leader as he went to Smackdown due to the fight with Heyman (who is on Smackdown now).
Dijakovic can be a great enforcer, like Batista back in his early days.
Mia Yim as the woman of the team makes sense now Keith Lee is on RAW too.
The rest? I really dont know, but as long as they put some starpower in it, it stands a chance. If only NXT wrestlers are in there, it is destined to fail.

·
HEADBANGA
23,013 Posts
The picks they have now make the most sense out. These are guys/gals who aren't used that much or pushed that well in NXT. It makes sense. I think we'll be surprised in how they carry themselves once they're revealed.

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
I think the reveal is going to be underwhelming.

Big CM Punk fan, but he has moved on.

The group never really made clear on what they are seeking revenge for and against who. They are randomly attacking people who most likely have nothing to do with them at all. So far the stable is looking very bad.

But if I were to chose who the leader would be, it would be Adam Cole.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Keeping with the whole, "not being used well" vib..

Most of the ones they have now make sense , Dominik Dijakovic, Shane Thorne, Yim, Martinez. I'd toss Dain in there as well. He's a big guy and can work pretty well and he's not doing crap on nxt. Campia would be a good addition. From the main roster I'd put Zyan in there probably Dana Brooks,

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I think the reveal is going to be underwhelming.

Big CM Punk fan, but he has moved on.

The group never really made clear on what they are seeking revenge for and against who. They are randomly attacking people who most likely have nothing to do with them at all. So far the stable is looking very bad.

But if I were to chose who the leader would be, it would be Adam Cole.
Unfortunately, it seems like his fans never will.

I would like to see Orton as the leader personally.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
How would it make sense from a storyline perspective? What would Orton be rebelling / seeking revenge for?
Not rebelling but just to sow the seeds of chaos. Storyline wise it would be hard to fit but I think Orton could really sink his teeth into the role of a faction leader.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am over cm punk, can’t believe nerds here still think he is coming back in some huge angle to dominate.

Leader for me should be Bryan , he plays disgruntled little person very well, he can bring Gulak with him along some other smaller wrestlers and say that he is retributing becuase even after all the years of hard work, the wwe still puts the smaller guys on the side and the bigger ones in the spotlight.

Would work well right now as both champs are what wwe wants and their contenders are big guys too- Lee, Orton, Strowman, Wyatt etc.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Not rebelling but just to sow the seeds of chaos. Storyline wise it would be hard to fit but I think Orton could really sink his teeth into the role of a faction leader.
Yeah I could see it, the leader wants them to attack everyone so the leader can take advantage of the situation

1 - 20 of 37 Posts