Votes: 6 22.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming all of these people are going to be there, who would you have square off with Undertaker for the streak?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I voted for other, because I don't want Undertaker to face anyone. They can't overtrumph wm 28 anyways.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i think there are 3 ways to go about this. he could have one more feud with his brother kane and go out that way. wwe could put him against an up and comer and elevate them to the main event status. (eg. bryan sheamus punk ziggler etc) or they could leave him at 20/0.

it all depends on the undertakers fitness and if the ratings buy into it.

peace out bros and .....

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Wade Barrett or Sheamus, I'd really like to see somebody who shows potential to be a top star for the next decade, facing Taker and beating him to get that mega rub. I know a lot of people want to see Taker cling onto his spot but lets face it the bus is pretty much done as far as being an active wrestler so he might as well give up the only thing he has left to help the future of the industry. The thing with Taker as well is that he's totally business and seems like the kind of guy who will want to put somebody over at Mania by laying down for them, knowing that he's made a megastar as he steps away from the ring.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Though a problem with that is the prospect of the guy who got the mega push dropping the ball or moving away from WWE himself. Then sacrificing the streak would have been for nothing.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Orton - He hasn't had a feud with UT as a big main eventer after their matches in 2005. 2012 Orton is much different: mult-time WWE Champion, main eventer, etc. He's already challenging the streak and came really close.

I have no interest in Lesnar, since that's an obvious outcome, no newcomers like Barrett or Sheamu. Sorry, they haven't earned it yet. And I've never had any interest in a WM match against Cena. I know I'm in the minority here, my pick is, and always has been a match against Orton, but I know it won't happen.

·
Banned
852 Posts
I personally think 20-0 is a solid number and he should be done unless he plans on going 5 more years. If he does stay, I suppose Taker vs. Cena in an I Quit match would be awesome to see.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Lesnar, Daniel Bryan or Jericho. They're the only guys on the current roster that would get me interested in Taker's WM match.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I don't want to see Taker wrestle anyone at WM. I think 28 was so perfect and a fitting end to his career but I doubt his career is over. If I had to guess I'd say Taker/Cena.

What Id like to see is Taker V Wade Barrett. Have Barrett win the WHC from Sheamus at like Summerslam and carry the title until Rumble or the EC which would be about a 5-6 month reign and establish him as a top heel. During that time just have Barrett destroy everyone like Orton, Sheamus, Cena, etc. REALLY take the time and build him up as a badass heel. Have Taker cost Barrett the title at Royal Rumble or EC and challenge Barrett to a match at WM the next night on RAW. I dont think this will happen but hey who knows.

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts
Brock Lesnar or John Cena. I see a double main event at WM29 of Lesnar/Rock and Taker/Cena OR Lesnar/Taker and Cena/Rock II.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I really, really hope Taker is done after this.

But if he has to have one more opponent, I think it should be Kane.

Kane is his greatest rival (storyline wise, not name wise), and he is the only one who deserves to end the streak, if it must end.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Daniel Bryan.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.