Votes: 13 68.4%
  • John Cena

Votes: 6 31.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
When will people start reading other topics before making ones that have been discussed numerous times already?

· Registered
4,308 Posts
is it even debatable?

cena just used some rude words. in the last one he said hes gonna give rock A PEARL NECKLACE!

have a look in the crowd and you will see numerous fruity pebble signs, that should tell you who won.

· Registered
44 Posts
Rock all the way. Rapping and making kiddy care jokes won't beat our people's champ!
*Mark mode off*

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
is it even debatable?

cena just used some rude words. in the last one he said hes gonna give rock A PEARL NECKLACE!

have a look in the crowd and you will see numerous fruity pebble signs, that should tell you who won.
That doesn't mean he won, that just means that the fans are siding with Rock, which isn't really shocking because the fans like the Attitude Era more than this era, and he's been gone for 7 years.

Cena, imo.

Rock all the way. Rapping and making kiddy care jokes won't beat our people's champ!
*Mark mode off*
Right, Cena's the guilty party on that. Because making metaphors about Rock eating his shit is kiddy but "fruity pebble" isn't. :rolleyes:

· Banned
355 Posts
That doesn't mean he won, that just means that the fans are siding with Rock, which isn't really shocking because the fans like the Attitude Era more than this era, and he's been gone for 7 years.

Cena, imo.

Right, Cena's the guilty party on that. Because making metaphors about Rock eating his shit is kiddy but "fruity pebble" isn't. :rolleyes:
Nailed it. I personally think it's Cena if it's just between him and Rock.

Though, if it's between three (miz) then it has to be a draw. Cena's latest rap was pretty terrible, and Miz saved the show so I say 1-1-1, draw :flip

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
This has been done to death. The Rock killed the last poll and he's doubling Cena in this poll yet again. I don't know why you'd expect something different.

Done to death... *closed*

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.