Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
11,713 Posts
So this is shoot fighting?

Lesnar, Angle, Bruno have legit backgrounds in this area so either of them but likely Lesnar if it was all out.

Can't see Taker just punching his way through so he's not making it anywhere near the end.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
So this is shoot fighting?

Lesnar, Angle, Bruno have legit backgrounds in this area so either of them but likely Lesnar if it was all out.

Can't see Taker just punching his way through so he's not making it anywhere near the end.
It literally says “greatest of all time” at the top. Tf makes you think that means shoot fighting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Hogan def. Kane
Sting def. Benoit

Jericho def. Foley
Undertaker def. Andre

Angle def. Eddie
HHH def. Lesnar

Austin def. Styles
Punk def. Savage

Rock def. Edge
Orton def. Bulldog

Warrior def. Perfect
Bruno def. Owen

Bret def. Nash
Cena def. Batista

Flair def. Pipe
HBK def. Hall

--

Hogan def. Sting
Undertaker def. Jericho

HHH def. Angle
Austin def. Punk

Rock def. Orton
Warrior def. Bruno

Cena def. Bret
Flair def. HBK

--

Hogan def. Undertaker
Austin def. HHH

Rock def. Warrior
Flair def. Cena

--

Austin def. Hogan
Rock def. Flair

--

Rock def. Austin

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hogan def. Kane
Sting def. Benoit

Jericho def. Foley
Undertaker def. Andre

Angle def. Eddie
HHH def. Lesnar

Austin def. Styles
Punk def. Savage

Rock def. Edge
Orton def. Bulldog

Warrior def. Perfect
Bruno def. Owen

Bret def. Nash
Cena def. Batista

Flair def. Pipe
HBK def. Hall

--

Hogan def. Sting
Undertaker def. Jericho

HHH def. Angle
Austin def. Punk

Rock def. Orton
Warrior def. Bruno

Cena def. Bret
Flair def. HBK

--

Hogan def. Undertaker
Austin def. HHH

Rock def. Warrior
Flair def. Cena

--

Austin def. Hogan
Rock def. Flair

--

Rock def. Austin
This is the same that I had except one, Bruno over Warrior. Everything I had was the same other than that.

·
Registered
156 Posts
If I was to just pick my favourite from the list I'd just say Eddie Guerrero...

But I'm guessing we're talking biggest star (as a wrestler), in which case it's Hogan.

I put "(as a wrestler)" to eliminate The Rock from the conversation. He wasn't Austin or Hogan in the world of wrestling but he's a bigger star than both outside of wrestling.

·
Registered
571 Posts
What's the bets all the people talking about who wins this, haven't seen all of people on this list wrestle? I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say the majority on this website haven't seen a full Andre, or Bruno match.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,147 Posts
First thing I noticed is the person who made this doesn’t know how to seed a tournament since they had Hogan and Stone Cold on the same side.

The 2nd is this shit is stupid. You can skip right to the end and it’s always going to be Hogan vs Stone Cold for G.O.A.T. Anyone who says differently wasn’t paying attention.

No one comes close to the drawing power and money generated by these two. The Rock can be argued as the biggest star, but that’s more to do with his Hollywood career than his wrestling career.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
If I was to just pick my favourite from the list I'd just say Eddie Guerrero...

But I'm guessing we're talking biggest star (as a wrestler), in which case it's Hogan.

I put "(as a wrestler)" to eliminate The Rock from the conversation. He wasn't Austin or Hogan in the world of wrestling but he's a bigger star than both outside of wrestling.
I remember The Rock being equal in popularity with them before he left for Hollywood.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts