Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was thinking of this lately and wanted to get your opinions and thoughts about the match.

It’s a Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match

Stone Cold + The Rock + Triple H + Man Kind + The Big Show + Chris Jericho + Kane + Chris Benoit (All in their prime)

VS

Seth Rollins + Dean Ambrose + Roman Reigns + Drew McIntyre + Brawn Strowman + AJ Styles + Finn Balor + Bobby Lashley (without Lio Rush)

Who would win??

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,254 Posts
It gets shut down before there is even a discussion.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
On one side you have straight legends all in their prime...
... on the other side you have some young upstarts who are nowhere near their level.

The only person in the second list that deserves to be in the ball park right now is AJ Styles.

I think it's obvious

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,802 Posts
8 v 8 sounds like a clusterfuck and especially with all of those guys that you listed

·
Registered
190 Posts
I was thinking of this lately and wanted to get your opinions and thoughts about the match.

It’s a Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match

Stone Cold + The Rock + Triple H + Man Kind + The Big Show + Chris Jericho + Kane + Chris Benoit (All in their prime)

VS

Seth Rollins + Dean Ambrose + Roman Reigns + Drew McIntyre + Brawn Strowman + AJ Styles + Finn Balor + Bobby Lashley (without Lio Rush)

Who would win??
This 2 team vs Cena in a 16 vs 1 handicap match, Cena in his Super prime here, Cena will win and eliminate Steve Austin, Rock and Trips with a triple AA in the same time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.