Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swagger seems obvious, but one of them would have to turn. Would they turn Swagger/Vickie, or turn the champ? (makes no sense for a champ to turn)

On the face side of things, Alex Riley seemed the obvious candidate until recent ring muckups, while Zack Ryder's video package and airtime tonight suggests he could be in line for a push up the card.

Triple threat/F4W?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think they might actually change things up a bit and go heel/heel title match. Who knows, maybe Vickie will drop Zig and possible face turn?

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Yeah, it's been awhile since they've had a heel/heel match. They're OK to do every once in awhile, and I think this will be it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
i think ziggler would make a better face than swagger, but it looks like it might be a heel heel match with a possible turn in the end. maybe ziggler will give vicki a zig zag lol. vicki will never go over as a face,

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Obviously Swagger, he shined in tonight's match more then anyone, he always does super amazing in multi man matches. Hopefully WWE doesn't fuck up again with Swagger because just like how Sheamus picked back up, Swagger most likely will do the same.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
It's odd that we are less than two weeks away and we don't know yet. I'm guessing Riley. Swagger vs. Ziggler would probably want to be built a little more, maybe for HIAC.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Riley should win it next week thanks to Swagger interfering and have Swagger vs. Ziggler for Vickie's services at NOC. The Swagger/Ziggler feud isn't about the belt at all anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts