ROWDY RODDY PIPER

馃グ

alexa = greatest of all time!
Smiling Bliss
Men: lashley or maybe even drew again

Women Alexa or Racquel Gonzalez

Registered
Riddle seems the most likely

Or Brock dethrones Roman in a double turn and Gable Stevenson is give a super mega push. Stevenson vs Lesnar at WM 38?

Registered
If Reigns/Rock happens at Mania, WWE would be stupid NOT to have Rock win the rumble

so my answer is The Rock

Standing with The Man
No one is really jumping for the mens Gable Steveson is the obvious one but I'm leaning towards Balor as the Demon

Womens I can see it being either Rhea Ripley to set up a match with Charlotte or a returning Ronda Rousey to set up a match with Becky

Registered
Randy Orton. It'll be someone from the Raw brand so to free Reigns to go with Rock or Lesnar,

Registered
I see why, you're young yourself. You're like 15.
I am 16, and I have been watching wrestling my whole life. My stepdad used to watch old WWE ppv DVD's with me when I was younger, it was the only thing we bonded over and only time he was nice to me. I love wrestling, it's the greatest, it even helped me overcome bullying.

Registered
You do know the 2021 Rumble past (it says 2021 on top of the poll) and Edge already won the match right?
You do know people make mistakes, maybe it is a typo that the discussion starter made. I wish people would just be nice to others. I hope you have a great day, God bless you.

Premium Member
Riddle is my tip for the Rumble. He's getting that slow main event push.

What better way for Rumble to end than Riddle & Orton as final 2 in Orton's hometown.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts