Wrestling Forum banner

Who will win the Royal Rumble 2021?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Waiting for Kawato
2,423 Posts
I mean it's impossibly early to tell as you never know what will happen between now and then

But I could see Buh Rahk Luh Hesner showing up and winning the thing to get his rematch.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,848 Posts
People are gonna laugh but I can’t shake the feeling its going to be Dominik for some reason?

• Haha
Reactions: Drae_phenom

·
Registered
577 Posts
Tough to call right now since a lot hinges on what's happening with Reigns and Brock.

WWE is handing out 2nd Rumbles wins like candy since HHH in 2016. He, along with Orton and Edge, wasn't deserving of a 2nd Rumble win but they did it. So with that in mind, and Rock not being confirmed for next year yet, it's very feasible Brock Lesnar wins his second Royal Rumble to challenge Reigns in a potential rematch. He'd actually be deserving of one and there aren't any real choices at the moment.

However if Reigns/Rock is happening, then I think we'll be looking at someone like Balor, Styles, or Lashley this coming year. It will depend on who the WWE champion is basically and how Big E's run is going. I think by the time we get to January, we'll have it narrowed down to 2 guys, if not 1, who are most likely to win.

·
Registered
248 Posts
For the 2021 RR its a tough choice but I'm going with Edge

For next year's Rumble maybe either Lashley or Priest
I wanna see a younger guy win, you know, no offense, I love Edge but he is 47, will be 48 on the 30th. We need a young guy to win, but I respect your opinion.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
I wanna see a younger guy win, you know, no offense, I love Edge but he is 47, will be 48 on the 30th. We need a young guy to win, but I respect your opinion.
You do know the 2021 Rumble past (it says 2021 on top of the poll) and Edge already won the match right?

·
it's a tarp!
7,248 Posts
I would imagine at this point Big E and Roman go into WrestleMania as champion.

Since Rock is a no show then all signs point to Brock.

For Big E nobody's been built so Kofi is beyond a long shot, maybe Bobby. Tough to see anybody else.

And if it's Brock or Bobby, then Brock.

For the women it usually who will have the best match, or who is getting the biggest push

so..Becky.

With the build of Charlotte/Becky or Bianca/Becky leading to WM.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Maybe Riddle if not him I could see them having Gable winning it. They clearly have big plans for him.

I'd also think it'd be cool if Bron won it, although I'm sure he'll be NXT champ or chasing the belt by then.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts