who will win MITB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
241 - 260 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Re: Who Is Winning Money In The Bank?

If its not Kevin Owens, I don't care. One of the most entertaining guys on the roster.

·
Registered
35 Posts

Owens would be gold but we are gonna get a dragged out fued with Zayn, where the underdog wins again.... Yawwwnnn.

Ambrose setting up a Shield triple threat match would be awesome and probably the only way for him to get a title shot at the moment.

AJ makes the most sense to me. With Rollins and Reigns feuding it keeps him in the picture while they feud.

Wildcard pick - Jericho. The roll he has been on has been great and would be a brilliant reward. Can only imagine how good his promos would be with the briefcase, and scarf!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Owens will probably win if the rumours are true. IMO Ambrose should win it as they could use it to build towards a possible Reigns heel turn (Reigns becoming paranoid that Ambrose is going to turn on him or something to that effect).

·
Registered
115 Posts

KO is going to win it. However, Reigns (if he's still champ by then, which he'll probably be) may retain in the cash-in.
I can definitely see Roman win a grueling match and then have KO walk out to cash in the briefcase and hit Roman with 4 or 5 Pop-Up Powerbombs with Reigns kicking out and retaining with one spear.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts

I could live with Jericho and Zayn but I'd pick Owens

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts

Owens seeing that briefcase to the audience for a while would be very entertaining. I have no doubt he'd figure out a way to be creative with it. I've always wanted to see a heel run down to the ring like they were about to cash in and then just stop, turn around, amd walk away. He could pull this off. Really use it as a way to get in a champions head and frustrate them.

·
Registered
52 Posts

Ambrose.
He will cash in either the same night or at WM for the title,
Imo rollins is holding the title by that time and is defending against reigns or lesnar.

As for the money in the bank contenders I guess they will add orton and bray and they will have a feud.
I guess bray will go for balor or AJ
If balor than AJ will fued with KO

·
\m/
24,147 Posts

While it would be a lot of fun for Owens to hold the case; I think Ambrose is clearly the one that will win it in order to setup the long awaited Shield feud and triple threat match.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts

I'm hoping Dean wins it he deserves it and cash in on Then Champion Rollins be a good moment since Dean never gotten his revenge on Rollins after the last two feuds they have had.

Reactions: Shenroe and Telos

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ambrose doesn't need the briefcase to set up a match with Roman. If someone predicted a Roman, Seth, and Dean triple threat at Wrestlemania, I would believe it. I think the story needs Owens to have the briefcase, he has a year to cash in.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts

Ambrose would make sense storyline wise.
Owens would be absolute gold with the briefcase.

However WWE will probably pull out the fuckery like last year and give it to someone like Del Rio.

·
Registered
640 Posts

KO.

Bray would be nice (if he even makes it) but he needs building back up first and foremost, Owens is never going to be more ready.

Ambrose has seemingly hit a brick wall after having a good start to the year, maybe it would do him good but him winning would feel a bit flat to me right now - so based on last year he's in with a great chance.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts

Only two guys have a shot and it's Ambrose and Owens. I personally think Owens would be a great heel with the briefcase. But they had heels win it the last two years. So considering that and current Rollins/Reigns title feud. Along with Ambrose winning so much lately. I think Ambrose is the favorite and if he doesn't win it. Then it will be Owens.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts

Ambrose doesn't need the briefcase to set up a match with Roman. If someone predicted a Roman, Seth, and Dean triple threat at Wrestlemania, I would believe it. I think the story needs Owens to have the briefcase, he has a year to cash in.

Triple threat Shield Match at Summerslam makes sense. Keep in mind that Ambrose couldn't beat Seth for the title last year. Well he actually did beat him, but Ambrose didn't get the title is what I mean. While Roman beat Dean to win the title for the first time. So Ambrose does probably need something to give him the credibility to get himself in a big match.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts

Cesaro

241 - 260 of 296 Posts