Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Edit* Oops, i include Smackdown spoiler in my post...

I'm still not sure at this point, i have to know Barrett's intention of attacking Big Show first, then maybe we'll have a clear idea what he wants to do afterwards. My wild guess is he will challenge Taker at WM. I'm not sure if battle of the Nexuses will happen at WM, one of the group will have to be fan favorite and it's Punk and Barrett we're talking about, they're not gonna get cheered after what happened last year, if they'll have any sort of confrontation i think they will clash long before WM and each faction will do their own thing at WM.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
It's a shame they ended the feud with Cena, there were times when that had a really big WrestleMania feel to it.

Maybe triple threat though with Punk & Cena for the WWE title?

Seeing as though Barret hasn't resolved his issues with Punk & Punk hasn't settled up with Cena.

But I can't see them leaving Orton out of the title picture again.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Something gay - like nexus vs nexus in the royal rumble - than undertakers music hits and he throws all the nexus members out and stairs down barret..i can see something dumb like that and as CM PUNK cowers he gets thrown out out by john cena..leaving CENA/barret/Taker and maybe triple H as the fourth guy..so who knows - most likely taker though

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hell no keep cena out of this! If he's in than following will happen:
He will either win and bury them worse than when Taker got buried or he will lose then win a rematch on the next PPV and guess what will happen with punk or wade? They'll get buried even if it's not a buried alive match XD

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Undertaker, hopefully. If not, some major face. For the first time in a LONG time, WWE has managed to build a non-monster-esque Superstar into an overwhelming heel in less than a year with Wade Barrett. When he came to the ring and took out Big Show, he just gave off this vibe of a deceptive, decisive and down-right brutal villain. It's amazing. He could easily make the Road to WrestleMania against the Undertaker exciting.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Barrett will likely be in MITB. Ezekiel Jackson will wrestle Undertaker.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Hopefully he faces Taker and ends the streak. If anyone should it should be Barrett. I see him as a top guy for many years if in fact he wants it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wade Barrett has been the best heel in a long, long time. They can make him the best, biggest heel of all time. How? Letting him end the streak. The Undertaker WAS the dominant force of world wrestling, but now the future is what matters. Wade's future is going bright but what about his future if the unthinkable happens? He wouldn't win clean obviously but then that would make Nexus, or whatever they are guna call themselves (Gabriel, Slater, Zeke & who knows Tarver or Skip) a name in history like no other.

Up the Barrett!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Well Undertaker seems plausible but I still think they are gonna go Kane-Taker so apat from that a Nexus vs. Nexus deal is all that's left.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
When I say "should", I'm going off the knowledge that WWE will never put Christian in a WrestleMania world title match, which everybody should already know. Obviously Christian SHOULD headline, really, but I'm just keeping it realistic.

So in a realistic scenario, Barrett is better off in the world title match and Del Rio can win the MITB.

Barrett will be lucky to make the WM card
Quit trolling, kid.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Otunga got a tag title for 1 night as part of a storyline. fpalm That doesn't mean anything. Del Rio hasn't won any title either but yet you're not making ridiculous claims about his future even though he's done less than Barrett has. Now go back to one of your faggoty cricket threads and leave the rest of us in peace.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts