Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks as though Air Boom are going to be holding on to the tiles for a while and helping the tg division get better which I think it will .
Im hoping they hold the belts for a couple of months and then lose them to the kings of wrestling(when they debut of course) .

We all know that Air Boom wont last for ever and with most succesful tag teams the break up usually involves a heel turn .
But who will turn from Air Boom and why ?
Both men are natural faces and are a part of the small group of wrestlers in the wwe to never turn heel .

I got to say Kofi

·
Registered
363 Posts
I too think it would be kofi after losing their titles and a couple of matches where Evan (whom kofi would refer as "weak link" of Air Boom) got pinned.

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
Kofi.I just can't see Evan Bounre turning heel,Nobody would take him seriously

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Why do you guys always think a tag team have to always split up and one of them turn heel? Why can't it be just a team that stays together until it's run its course and both men go their separate ways? Simple as that.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Why do you guys always think a tag team have to always split up and one of them turn heel? Why can't it be just a team that stays together until it's run its course and both men go their separate ways? Simple as that.
Big Show and Kane^^

yeah dunno why people always think like that but if one them turns heel it would be Kofi cause who would take Evan serious

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
It would be horrible to turn either guy. As Winning says, that is how this tag team should live and die. Just a natural course.

Why take one of the more underappreciated yet always over guys on the roster and turn him? On the other hand, why turn Bourne, either? I don't see people wanting to boo either guy anytime soon. WWE developmental is a conveyor belt of new heels, and for a long time now it's generally been heels who receive the best, and most sustained pushes.

There are better options in the Raw midcard to turn, anyway, should a need for another heel arise. One considerable example being John Morrison, based on the consistent crickets chirping at night-like reactions he's been smothered with since returning from his injury.

WWE circa 2010-2011 probably dictates it can't go beyond Survivor Series/TLC at the most anyway.

·
KO
5,346 Posts
I've seen a heel promo cut by Kingston, and it wasn't that bad, honestly. I can see him as a heel. This theme would be perfect IMO :

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
I've seen a heel promo cut by Kingston, and it wasn't that bad, honestly. I can see him as a heel. This theme would be perfect IMO :

I agree, Kofi is fully capable of pulling off a heel run. It's just that he shouldn't yet. Not for another two or three years. Of all the people in the company who ought to be elevated as a face, he's #1.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Preferably neither, to actually somewhat revive the tag division.

If one has to, obviously Kingston is the better choice. I think he could be a good heel. He has the mic skills to pull it off, and he could change his look. Just his in-ring work isn't made for a heel.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
I don't really see either turning heel. They're both over as babyfaces and when the time comes for them to drop the Tag Titles, they'll either go back after them, or go back to wrestling singles matches.

·
Registered
224 Posts
definitely kofi. bourne as a heel? cant say i see it....

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Since it happens 8 times out of 10, I'm going to assume that it will happen for them too. And I've wanted Kofi to turn heel for 3 years, so I'll go with him.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts