Wrestling Forum banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts
What I find most interesting about these matches is looking at who really has more to prove - the legends and their reputations (in TLK's case healing a bruised ego as well), or the future legends as we continue to etch our names as two of the best the TDL has ever seen.

·
I mark for me
11,419 Posts
Why would you comment when you know nothing about TDL's history? Otherwise you wouldn't of made a stupid comment like that.
Look at the poll results. Nobody knows anything about the history.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,250 Posts
Went for Clique simply because I wasn't around when DDmac was debating and therefore have not seen the legend in action. I'll be happy to be proven wrong :eek:

WOOLCOCK vs TLK is my most anticipated match maybe in TDL history. This will be super close and could go either way. But I went for TLK simply because after finally losing in the tag match last event, I think he'll be more hungry and determined than ever for the title and will want it a bit more.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts
Looking at this poll, bet Mac is all like

WOOLCOCK vs TLK is my most anticipated match maybe in TDL history. This will be super close and could go either way. But I went for TLK simply because after finally losing in the tag match last event, I think he'll be more hungry and determined than ever for the title and will want it a bit more.
I do not believe the current reigning & defending Wrestling Division Champion WOOLCOC:woolcock is taking too kindly the lack of votes in his favor. He's coming strong (no pun :D).

·
DIRK
10,344 Posts
I've kept pretty quiet throughout the build to this (which is unusual for me), but all I can say is that with the way my debate is shaping up, WOOLCOCK better submit something sent from God if he wants to retain that title.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts