·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The obvious three people are:

Shane McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Triple H

There was obvious some kind of power struggle took place back in 2009 that lead to the departure of the prodigal son, Shane McMahon.

No doubt, with Vince pushing well into his 70s now, his years are numbered and coming to an end with the business.

I think it is obvious that Shane wants WWE, and even more obvious that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon wants WWE. I don't see a likely partnership between the three as I think Shane and Stephanie's vision for the company are very different.

I thought for sure, that once Shane left in 2009, that WWE would be given to Steph and Trips, but now, with his return, I am not sure anymore.

As much as people say that Vince favors Stephanie more than Shane, Shane is a mirror image of Vince (in terms of appearance).

Who do you think will run the company once Vince has left the wrestling business?

I personally think it will be Shane O Mac, now that the prodigal son has returned.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
Hopefully none of them, the company deserves to go out of business.

And before you can get your pitchforks out, the WWE isn't pro wrestling.. another company will rise and take the WWE's place, no doubt they'll deliver a far superior product as well.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
The best thing about the WWE today is the day after the show, the embarrassing numbers they post every week would put a smile on every wrestling fans face :lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Their financial numbers are going to take a huge hit when they get around to the next TV deal.
Even if their TV deal leads to less revenue, their expansion into Asia is only going to lead to growth. The WWE network will also give WWE a lot more leverage in TV deals, as they have their own ability to broadcast now.

WWE will only fail if there's a competitor, and TNA just doesn't match up as a competitor at all, and no one else is close.

Monopolies just expand, and WWE is pretty much a monopoly on the pro-wrestling industry.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
Even if their TV deal leads to less revenue, their expansion into Asia is only going to lead to growth. The WWE network will also give WWE a lot more leverage in TV deals, as they have their own ability to broadcast now.

WWE will only fail if there's a competitor, and TNA just doesn't match up as a competitor at all, and no one else is close.

Monopolies just expand, and WWE is pretty much a monopoly on the pro-wrestling industry.
Expansion into smaller markets isn't going to cover the huge hit they take in the States.

The WWE has never been more irrelevant than it is today.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
935 Posts
I didn't really think this was even a discussion.

Steps will take Vince's title and HHH will essentially be in charge of the on TV product. Shane made his choice when he left. He's not getting that back unless the other fail.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
I didn't really think this was even a discussion.

Steps will take Vince's title and HHH will essentially be in charge of the on TV product. Shane made his choice when he left. He's not getting that back unless the other fail.
Then WWE will even suck more.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts