Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knowing Tna and Russo and Bischoff i'm expecting many swerves of wrestlers joining the Immortals without a reason even.Like members joining the NWO randomly and like Joe joining the M.E.M.

Who do you think will swerve even if it makes no sense whats so ever.

My money is either on Pope ,Anderson ,Joe or Nash hell knowing tna i'm gonna say sting too, or even Angle.

I know people will rule out Anderson and Joe straightaway after Anderson being screwed out of the title and Joe being thrown off the stage but when you think about even after Abyss announced "they 2was coming did he not throw Jeff Hardy (the centerpiece and one of founding members of they) off the stage a week or two later.:confused:

It's tna so any random swerve is possible ,who's your money on?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Yeah, I'd assume Joe, if anyone.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Joe was kinda in a small pool of blood, so I'd say that's a bit too brutal for him to turn. That being said, who can forget the MEM (/shudder). I've said it before, but I think it would be really cool if Jarret and Abyss were both destroyed, and just as Hardy is about to get his ass kicked, Helms, Fat Matt and Inc Ink run in to save him and form a second version of Immortal that isn't so NWO-ish. That way, nobody would need to turn heel and Samoa Joe marks like me wouldn't have to live in fear of another two years of character raep

·
Premium Member
10,935 Posts
RVD
-Remember when Abyss attacked him. We didn't see the actual attack.
-Then EB was talking about several hundred stitches and punctured organs. RVD was back in about a month. wat?

Or even Anderson.
-He's an asshole who cares about himself and not the fans.

Perhaps even Joe.
-He got kidnapped and was talking about "they". That was dropped but they could easily bring it back.

But seriously, I think that Nash will be swerving us if he has been re-signed.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
It'll be someone from EV 2.0, maybe even Lethal.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
a KO will join Immortals when they are going after every title belt.

I go with Madison but knowing TNA, Mickie will be the one joining the faction.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
The next guy will be someone from EV2, while most would just assume Raven or Stevie im going outside the box...

Tommy Dreamer

They'll say that after the BFG win that theres now mutual respect between Dreamer and Fortune. With their leader gone EV2 will then be disbanded with Rhino leaving TNA anyway and 3D doing their own thing. Sabu will just be gone, and Raven and Stevie will get released down the line. Its the only logical explanation for why they booked EV2 to win that match. Its to set up a Dreamer turn as being the next "shocker".

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think either Anderson or maybe Sting/Nash will join the Immortals. This will allow AJ to turn face and save TNA with the youngsters like Pope and Joe with help from Angle/RVD

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
a KO will join Immortals when they are going after every title belt.

I go with Madison but knowing TNA, Mickie will be the one joining the faction.
Oh if they do go with a Female joining Immortals, Madison would be perfect as she gets a shit load of heat from the IZ.

As for male talents, I think i'd be most surprised if RVD or Anderson joined, After the events transpiring the last two weeks.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
It's 3D. It would explain the retirement gimmick with 1 year left on their contracts. My guess is they will turn on EV2.
Could be, especially if the MCMG put up the belts so 3D can "retire" as champions if they win. That would definitely be a sign of something possibly being up. I still think its going to be Dreamer though, for the shock value. In their minds he's like that symbolic babyface "heart and soul" of ECW, so now with him, Hardy, and Hogan all heel it'll be like everything is flipped upside down.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Dixie Carter

It goes along with every other faction/owner fued.

McMahon joined the Ministry
Bschoff joined the nWo
And Dixie will join the Immortals

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
The next guy will be someone from EV2, while most would just assume Raven or Stevie im going outside the box...

Tommy Dreamer

They'll say that after the BFG win that theres now mutual respect between Dreamer and Fortune. With their leader gone EV2 will then be disbanded with Rhino leaving TNA anyway and 3D doing their own thing. Sabu will just be gone, and Raven and Stevie will get released down the line. Its the only logical explanation for why they booked EV2 to win that match. Its to set up a Dreamer turn as being the next "shocker".
I was just going to say Tommy Dreamer. Having him join Immortal would keep the whole EV2 thing relevant if they so choose to keep it going.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You Guys it so obvious it going to be Mick foley he's been missing in action and he was not there when rvd was questioning who was working with immortal i think mick is going to turn....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Not much of a swerve, but i think it should be Jay Lethal. I mean he was mentored by Hogan, just like Abyss was, so it just seems like Hogan should try to bring him in. If not than Lethal should join the face, because he's angry at Hogan for turning his back on him, and the rest of the fans.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Hopefully nobody. Don't see a point for a Russo random swerve.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts