Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
title is pretty self explanatory but with the amountof stop and start pushes, depushes and sometimes bizarre releases over the last few years I still think its an interesting topic to discuss.

I'll start off with some of the obvious John Cena and Orton, clearly being groomed to be the cornerstone of the company for the next decade what role Orton will end up portraying as time goes on remains to be seen.

thoughts?

· Banned
4,575 Posts
The Miz. Hopefully Danielson, Black, etc.

· Registered
2,365 Posts
HHH.

What, too obvious?

Also CM Punk.

· Banned
4,265 Posts
HHH will definetly be some kind of Mr McMahan character.

You just know that he is going to make himself arsehole heel when he is in control. If it wasnt for Vince, HHH would never be face, he's said that himself.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
10 years from now?

I believe Orton's contract expires in about 9 years. Probably won't go beyond that. Punk has said he won't be wrestling in his 40s. Del Rio is 33.

Cena
Miz
McIntyre
Tyler Black
Cody Rhodes
Probably Ted and Brett DiBiase

· Registered
2,593 Posts
Cody Rhodes
Skip Sheffield
Mason Ryan
Alex Riley
Wade Barrett
Trent Barretta

The Undertaker, John Cena and Triple H making non-wrestling appearances at least once a year.

Both Morrison and Bryan's bodies will break down before 2021. Punk will have retired; Orton will quit and Miz will move into movies/television. Albero Del Rio will have a huge fall out with Vince.

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
HHH will definetly be some kind of Mr McMahan character.

You just know that he is going to make himself arsehole heel when he is in control. If it wasnt for Vince, HHH would never be face, he's said that himself.
I'm personally looking forward to the day Trips takes over as the on air dickhead boss lol. I think it should make for some interesting and entertaining TV. Although he does have MASSIVE shoes to fill. Mr McMahon is one of the most entertaining people on TV ever imo. He just owns lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.