2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tensai
Funkasaurus
Ryback
Damien Sandow
Antonio Cesaro
Darren Young and Titus O' Niel
Dean Ambrose (when he eventually debuts)
am i missing someone?

Which one of these superstars have the most potential and will still be relevant by the end of this year? My pick is Sandow. I think he has an original character and he's very good at it. His in ring skills are pretty impressive too, i don't follow FCW much (just started) but he was the FCW 15 Champion for a while before getting called up.

My next pick would be Ambrose, but im going to hold my judgement until he actually debuts. After all the hype on this board i end up checking him out and i must say i am quite impressed. He makes it seems like every promo he cuts is a shoot. Like he really means it. I am anticipating his debut with high optimism.

So since i basically said my pick for Ambrose dosen't count, my next pick would be Ryback. Ryback will still relevant at the end of the year, but dont get me wrong, it may just be for all the wrong reasons. i see them pushing this guy to the moon, but i dont see whats so entertaining or impressive by sqaushing 1 (or sometimes 2) boys, that look fresh out of high school, knowing that theres no way in hell they could do anything to save their friggin' life once they step inside that ring anyways.

Epic Fail: Tensai

My epic fail goes to Tensai. Boy did they screw him up big time. No one cares and im afraid no one ever will. The worst thing they could have done was start with sqaush matches, instant push to main event, back to squash matches on WWE Superstars. (which is what they've done, actually.)

So my question stands, who will still be relevant by the end of this year? is there another name not mentioned that you believe would be eligible for this?

·
-
7,495 Posts
Irrelevant:
-Brodus Clay- People are already sick of his dancing gimmick.

-Ryback- Just another roided up big man with no talent. He will end up like Mason Ryan and Zeke.

-Cesaro- Lame gimmick and lame theme song. He's already wrestling in Superstars, so he's pretty much irrelevant already.

-Young and Titus- Bunch of jobbers who won't go anywhere.

-Tensai- We all know he's a flop.

Relevant:

-Dean Ambrose- Future of the WWE. Will win the IC/US title by the end of the year.

-Damien Sandow- Has excellent mic skills and charisma. Will win the IC/US title by the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Irrelevant:
-Brodus Clay- People are already sick of his dancing gimmick.

-Ryback-Another roided up big man with no talent. He will end up like Mason Ryan and Zeke.

-Cesaro- Lame gimmick and lame theme song. He's already wrestling in Superstars, so he's pretty much irrelevant already.

Young and Titus- Bunch of jobbers who won't go anywhere.

Tensai- We all know he's a flop.

Relevant:

Dean Ambrose- Future of the WWE. Will win the IC/US title by the end of the year.

Damien Sandow- Has excellent mic skills and charisma. Will win the IC/US title by the end of the year.
Really? Another person assuming all buff wrestlers are on steriods? So what now? Rock is on roids? Or Lesnar? Come on people.

Anyway, on topic. Most of these wrestlers will be irrelevant. Possibly all of them.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Can I just say that being on Superstars does not always make you irrelevant? Christian was on this week. Is he irrelevant? If you win on Superstars, chances are you have some level of relevancy. If you lose? You're a jobber with little hope.

Irrelevant:

- Tensai. I get the feeling he was supposed to feud with Cena, but instead they had Show turn heel. What's that say? He's old, boring, and he's not even a lord anymore. He isn't on TV now.... already.

- Antonio Cesaro. His debut was unimpressive. His personality is unimpressive. He's just... meh. He's one of those guys that's just there. We haven't seen much from him so, you never know.

- Darren Young and Titus O'Neill. They're already taking losses. I don't see anything in them, sorry.

I don't know:

- Dean Ambrose. Man, it's not that I want him to fail or anything, but he hasn't debuted yet, and we don't know when he will. I also don't think they should hand him championships right away. I don't want this guy to cruise as a mid carder so he can be the next stale, over exposed Cena and Orton in five years' time. I don't know why people are touting him as the next big star already.

Relevant:

- Damien Sandow. They hyped him up with quality promos, and he has been very entertaining.

- Funkasaurus. Because WWE will torture us with him for a long time.

- Ryback. Eh, he's the new Goldberg... or something.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Relavent: Sandows, Ryback

Irrelevant:
Cesaro (where is he now?)

Brodus Clay (Gimmick)

Tensai (Jobbing)

Young and Oneil (Tag Teams don't last)

·
Banned
370 Posts
Really? Another person assuming all buff wrestlers are on steriods? So what now? Rock is on roids? Or Lesnar? Come on people.

Anyway, on topic. Most of these wrestlers will be irrelevant. Possibly all of them.
Sorry but Ryback has to be on HGH

Compare him as Skip Sheffield to now.

He had to be on HGH to rehab that ankle injury. The dude looks completely unnatural. Ever noticed how a lot of wrestlers would come back bigger after injuries?

Btw WWE doesn't test for HGH.

Also clearly he doesn't think all big guys are on Roids. He never said Cesaro was on roids and he has the body of a greek god. Claudio is all natural.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Sorry but Ryback has to be on HGH

Compare him as Skip Sheffield to now.

He had to be on HGH to rehab that ankle injury. The dude looks completely unnatural. Ever noticed how a lot of wrestlers would come back bigger after injuries?

Btw WWE doesn't test for HGH.

Also clearly he doesn't think all big guys are on Roids. He never said Cesaro was on roids and he has the body of a greek god. Claudio is all natural.
If your shoulder muscles are almost up to your ears like Big Zeke's, you're probably on HGH or roids. Also, Zeke has bitch tits so he's got to be on something. Notice how a few months ago, they were more firm and now they seem to have deflated a little bit. Side effect most likely.

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
I can see Ambrose, Sandow and Brodus be featured regularly on the main shows, but not too sure about the others. Ryback, too, maybe.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ryback and Sandow.

Vince has a thing for fat guys doing stupid shit. Funkasuarus will either flop like Viscera or be the next Rikishi. Stink Face, anyone?

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Sadly, Ryback will be relevant as the WWE seems to really want to push him as Goldberg 2.0. I can see Sandow being a lower mid card jobber to the face upper mid carders when he should really be getting a big push because his gimmick is very refreshing. Tensai will be nothing more than a "big name" jobber and rightfully so because he is a waste of space. Funkasaurus will probably be in the same position that he is in now. I don't know what Dean Ambrose will become. Titus & Darren will most likely remain jobbers and spend most of their time jobbing.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Sandow and Ryback

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ryback on RAW. His future is safe in the forseeable future. (ha).

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Funkasaurus
Ryback
Damien Sandow
Antonio Cesaro

And Ambrose assuming he debuts this year.

They'll all still be relevant, because it's already June. There's enough juice left for each of them to stretch it out that far even if they're not going to ultimately amount to much. Out of the group who has already debuted, I'd say Ryback is going to go the furthest (barring injury, obviously).

Brodus can make it if he changes his character. Cesaro's going to depend on how much they want to stick with pushing him. I'm still not convinced that Sandow isn't going to flame out due to quickly growing stale and repetitive. Sure, he's "refreshing" right now, but what if he's giving the same promos in four months?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts