• Edge

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • MITB Winner Cashing In

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.0%

Who Will Stand Tall ??

997 Views 15 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Dream_Team
Who will stand tall at the end of Wrestlemania. Without knowing what the last match will be, its quite tough to work out. I really cant see it being The Rock or John Cena. I believe the main event will most likely be cena v miz..... and im quite confident that The Miz will be the man standing tall as WM27 goes off air.

whats your thoughts?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they will need to build the streak match slightly bigger for it to be the last match, so im not too sure on Undertaker standing tall. And i dont know who to believe, The Rock saying he's back for good, or "The Millions" "oh yeah, AND MILLIONS" saying he wont be in wwe after WM.

lol

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
I honestly think they will go for the painfully obvious and have Miz/Cena main eventing with Cena winning the title in another 'emotional' moment...even though we've seen the same thing about five other times...

Miz keeps going on about how he's going to 'main event' Wrestlemania, so I could see it happening. That or Undertaker winning again.

· Registered
416 Posts
I think it will be Taker vs HHH, with UT standing tall and closing out Mania. I really hope the WWE Title match closes Mania, cause that's how it should be, but it won't. It's gonna be shit just like last year with UT standing over a fallen HHH. WWE will capitalize on Taker vs HHH and on paper this is the biggest match.

· Registered
3,721 Posts
Hopefully The Miz after getting help from The Rock in his match.

My other pick would be Undertaker but I don't see Taker/HHH being last because the match will be boring and they will rely too much on finisher/kick out/finisher/kick out/finisher kick out to make it exciting.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Call me crazy, but i think it will be The Miz. I just have this weird feeling he's gonna surprise everyone and defeats Cena, and Rock will get involved somehow.

· Registered
7,244 Posts
cena.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
Damn. I voted for Cena without even seeing Rocky first lol. I hope for Miz's sake and the sake of WWE's future that they get behind him fully and give him the upset win. The feel good moment can come after when Rock attacks him or Cena or whoever. I'm like 90% sure we are going to get a Cena celebration to end the show though and while I am a Cena fan, I'm getting a bit sick of his Mania feel good moment every year. If they are serious about making Miz a legit star then he should be getting the win.

It could go down like Mania 2000. Trips got the victory but Rock got every McMahon after the match to send the fans home (somewhat) happy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.