Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tuned in at the end of tonights IMPACT and I know a little bit on whats going on. But who do you guys think will be there to counter the forces of Hogan/Bischoff/Flair/Jarrett/Hardy etc..? I see Angle, Joe, maybe Dinero, and Anderson. To be honest I don't watch TNA much at all, and I want to know what you guys think will happen due to these massive changes.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Sting/Angle/Anderson/Joe/Pope/RVD. Styles could possibly turn face, and I think EV2 will still have a part to play in all of this. We could also have another big heel turn, with someone unexpected joining Immortal.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
WCW had Sting, WWE had Rock(during the invasion angle), my guess is AJ Styles, he is Mr. TNA. A face turn where Fortune chooses being allies with Immortal instead of AJ and attack him, will have him go on a mission to rid TNA of Immortal and Jeff Hardy. They can do a similar thing with Sting, having all the faces question and doubt him and having him prove himself could be good stuff. If TNA can do this properly than Jeff vs AJ could main event BFG 2011.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
they need to give a massive buildup that's the main thing like Sting-NWO

·
Registered
127 Posts
AJ Styles turning face seems like a good guess. I remember there being something of a rift between him and Flair for a few weeks on Impact, but was quickly dismissed. Wouldn't surprise me to see that angle return and resulting in AJ going face.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I think it should be any combination of Joe, Pope, Anderson, Motor City Machine Guns, RVD.

I like the way they're playing off the fact that none of the people who aren't a part of Immortal/Fortune trust each other. They could definitely play off that and create some dissension.

I think Dixie should come back and try to talk some sense into the faces to get them to come together, but it doesn't really work because they don't take her seriously now that she let Hogan, Bischoff, etc screw her over and take over the company.

I would also think hard about bringing in Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. I noticed that especially after seeing Angle get attacked by Jarrett and those 2 security guards.

Although, maybe it won't even get to that point if Joe gets to them 1st.

I see Jarrett as the #1 guy on Joe's hit list, so he may get taken out early. If not, then they should bring in Haas and Benjamin to help Angle deal with Jarrett and his security guards.

The main guys I wanna see be a part of the Resistance are Joe, Angle, Pope, and maybe latter on AJ Styles.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Joe, Anderson or Pope. Pope definitely needs to improve some more before he's fit to be the top face.

And to the people suggesting AJ, GIVE IT UP. He's received too many major pushes as it is, he still doesn't have any charisma, his title reign sucked and his only achievement this year is turning from a boring face to a heel with no real heat. I get that he's improved, but the dude still has a long way to go before he can be the successful poster boy. Personally , I wouldn't turn him face until at least 2012.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
didnt watch impact yet but i hope they let them squash everyone for a while before people align to fight back. let them start screwing people outta wins in random matches maybe even just because. that way enough people band together and turn on them. right now there isn't a ton of reason for there to be an opposing faction. once they fully take over the show like MeM then there might be enough reason for people to band together. if they screw up then they just another epic front line failure where it'll just fizzle out.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
AJ will turn and probably allign with Joe, Pope, Anderson, Angle, Sting (unfortunately) and Team 3D (unfortunately). In my ideal world it's AJ, Roode, Joe, Pope, Anderson, Angle and Chris Harris.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Joe, Anderson or Pope. Pope definitely needs to improve some more before he's fit to be the top face.

And to the people suggesting AJ, GIVE IT UP. He's received too many major pushes as it is, he still doesn't have any charisma, his title reign sucked and his only achievement this year is turning from a boring face to a heel with no real heat. I get that he's improved, but the dude still has a long way to go before he can be the successful poster boy. Personally , I wouldn't turn him face until at least 2012.

How does pope need to improve? in what aspect? he blows everyone out the water with his charisma

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Anderson or Pope. This is TNA's chance to make a star. If they end up wasting this on another AJ face turn then lol. I can't believe people still think he should be the guy. He's had chance after chance and he fails every time.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts