Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be the person to put over Dolph Ziggler? I believe next year will be his year and will probably win Royal Rumble.

But who do you think will be the person to put him over and elevate him to the top?

Thats if you think he will make the top I for one do.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Nobody I hope.

He's nowhere near ready, nobody gives a fuck about him. Why should he win the Rumble if he'll just end up worse than Del Rio did?

If Ziggler should be anywhere right now, it's mid/higher card so he can pay his dues and actually get noticed first if WWE are actually serious about pushing him one day.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Dolph wont win the Royal Rumble next year, he is getting pinned by jobbers every week right now and is probably going to drop his US title and end up in a tag team feud with Air Boom. I like him alot and think he will get there eventually but I dont see a big push coming for him for a while yet.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I hope he does win Royal Rumble, but I can see Sheamus winning it.

I think Orton would be happy to put him over tbh.

·
Banned
611 Posts
Wow, a week ago everyone here was saying he was the next Shawn Michaels and the future of the company. This week, everyone hates him.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Wow, a week ago everyone here was saying he was the next Shawn Michaels and the future of the company. This week, everyone hates him.
Strange. I thought I was the only one on here who wasn't a fan.

Next Shawn Michaels? Really? REALLY?

The Ziggler dick riding on here is insane.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'd do Punk/Ziggler on WrestleMania, WWE Championship. It's simple, Ziggler wins the title on Royal Rumble, Punk wins the Royal Rumble match, and they feud until WrestleMania.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amen

I love the guy and think he is one of the futre big guys in the company, maybe my shouts are a little premature, but I still think he will get a big push next year.

The difference between Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio is they have always had Del Rio down as a chicken,sneaky cheat.

They have Dolph down for actually been a good fighter.

Dolph has been here a long time and paid his due by having to be in stupidness like Spirit Squad.

Usually people who are about to get a big push usually end up jobbing quite a lot before they do, for example Danniel Bryan their keeping him quite making him job and then he will win the WHC at Wrestlemania next year, probably from either Mark Henry or Randy Orton.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They must have alot of faith in him hes already won Tag Team Championship, World Heavyweight Championship,US Champion,Intercontinental and he is 22nd Triple Crown Champion

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I can see WWE taking it very slowly with Ziggler because both him and the company are pretty confortable with him being one of the biggest faces of the midcard at the moment and they don't want to get greedy and potentially ruin his character and the roll he's on right now. Really don't see him being a main eventer anytime soon as they need all they can get for there mid carders right now and he's doing a great job in that role.

Although Cody Rhodes is younger, I believe WWE believes he is ready to be a star before Ziggler is. Ziggler will hopefully get a push within the next year or so but I've always seen him as a guy who would be a workhorse for the company but never one of the top dogs. He does not have as much charisma and presence as his look would lead you to think and his mic skills are averge and that's being polite. Great in the ring though and I hope he continues to improve on his weak areas and make the next step but WWE must be very patient.

As far as who will be the guy to eventually put him over. I think a feud with CM Punk would be excellent and Chris Jericho is another guy that comes to mind who will probally be back by the time Ziggler gets his push. Jericho would be the perfect guy to get Ziggler over as he can help him on the mic and the matches would be fast pace with good selling. Looking foward to hopefully two feuds we will see one day.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
His actual little loosing streak as a tag team wrestler will mean nothing if, like I can see it, he win a second belt at Vengeance. Like the Miz did last year and so on.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I think John Cena put Dolph Ziggler over when they had their mini feud on Raw in a series of matches which made a lot of people really take notice of Dolph Ziggler so i would love to see a proper feud between the two which would give Dolph Ziggler a lot of spotlight and exposure. Right now i don't know if there is a better all round heel in ring performer in WWE than Dolph Ziggler and he is showing that he is definitely main event calibre so a Cena/Ziggler feud could really cement him.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
2013 will be his year, can see him splitting with Vickie this coming year and seeing how much heat he cn garner by himself and if succesfull can see him winning the MITB in 2013.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts