Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Santino Marella

Votes: 1 1.8%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty self-explanatory. Who's getting their first WrestleMania singles match at XXX?

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
As much as I want them to have singles matches at Wrestlemania, I'd like to see the shield break-up happen night after Wrestlemania more.

Best way to make this happen is a Wyatt vs Shield feud leading up to mania. An epic showdown where the members turn on each other on the following Raw after losing to the Wyatts.

I personally think that would be a great way to send them off on their singles careers and enough time to keep the Shield relevant throughout 2013 while putting the Wyatts over as the biggest heel stable of 2013.

·
Banned
541 Posts
How can both Cesaro and Wyatt who are currently in a tag team program be leading this compared to Sandow who just fought Cena for the WHC?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I'd say Cesaro, Sandow, Reigns and/or Big E.

I would love to see Kofi and Ziggler get a singles match; but, one was dropped to the mid card and the other is being buried because of backstage antics.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
How can both Cesaro and Wyatt who are currently in a tag team program be leading this compared to Sandow who just fought Cena for the WHC?
WM is 5 months away.

Wyatt is essentially wrestling as a singles despite the stable.

And this just means that people are expecting Cesaro to break off from the Real Americans.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Possibly The Shield and maybe Big E Langston.

A lot of those will struggle to make the card let alone be featured in singles competition.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,573 Posts
Ziggler. It's pretty crazy to me that he has yet to have a singles match at WM. Wow.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The only ones that have a chance are Cesaro, Sandow, Wyatt, Barrett, Langston, Ziggler, Kingston, and Sin Cara.

On my current WrestleMania card, the only guys on this list that I have in singles matches are Sin Cara (v. Rey Mysterio) and Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler in a US/IC Championship Unification Match. I've got Wyatt in a six-man street fight against The Shield. The rest of them? Lucky to make the card.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Am i reading this thread wrong or have guys like Kofi, Wade, Ziggler etc never wrestled in a singles match at WM? That is frightening considering there have been there a few years now.

No prizes for guessing who i voted for but i'd love to see Cesaro or Rollins in singles action but realistically i cannot see it being this year.

#NoSandowNoWrestlemania.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts