Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been thinking that WWE is more than likely to have a nice Spring Post WrestleMania clear-out and just wondered what five people the IWC thinks will get cut. My choices are:

1 - DH Smith
2 - Primo
3 - Ted DiBiase
4 - Tyler Reks
5 - Curt Hawkins

I chose these 5 last week so maybe Number 3 is a bit far fetched at the minute but you never know.
xXx

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
There is 0 chance Smith and DiBiase get released. If the last names don't explain that neither can I.

Only useless wastes get released. Neither Smith or DiBiase are doing anything now but they have long term potential. Boring salary wasters like Sim Snuka get released.

· ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,325 Posts
Hawkins won't get released because he is still young as fuck and shows talent, Dibiase and DH wont get released simply due to their last name. But throw Yoshi, unfortunately Tyson Kidd and some random Diva in there and then you got the Spring cuts.

· Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is 0 chance Smith and DiBiase get released. If the last names don't explain that neither can I.

Only useless wastes get released. Neither Smith or DiBiase are doing anything now but they have long term potential. Boring salary wasters like Sim Snuka get released.
I suppose you're right but DH Smith just ain't been on TV in a long time - hell he is not even a 'Pro' on NXT!

· Registered
499 Posts
if theyre trying to save money it will depend on how much theyre being paid vs what they get out of them.

Someone whos on a high salary but is not getting over will be the first to go. Someone whos being paid peanuts but is a good jobber will be less likely.

but unless you know their wages, this speculation is somewhat just pissing in the wind

· Registered
5,005 Posts
WWE always fires guys that have talent but creative "can't find anything for him". With that said Kofi, Drew Mac, Tyler Reks, Chris Masters and a few others will be gone. Guys that haven't had a chance yet like curt hawkins, trent beretta they aren't going anywhere they haven't had a run yet.

· Registered
792 Posts
WWE always fires guys that have talent but creative "can't find anything for him". With that said Kofi, Drew Mac, Tyler Reks, Chris Masters and a few others will be gone. Guys that haven't had a chance yet like curt hawkins, trent beretta they aren't going anywhere they haven't had a run yet.
So you think Drew Mcintyre is going to get released and they'll keep Trent Baretta instead? don't think so..

· Premium Member
5,919 Posts
I think a few divas will go to make way for the Season 3 NXT Rookies and new talent.

Released:

Rosa Mendes - Hasn't really been given a chance, but is the most likely to go

Alica Fox - One of the better divas but hasn't done much lately

Hired:

AJ
Noami
Awesome Kong

· Registered
5,005 Posts
So you think Drew Mcintyre is going to get released and they'll keep Trent Baretta instead? don't think so..
Only because D-Mac has not gotten back over since the debacle with Teddy Long last year. I don't want either one of them fired but I always see a guy getting fired when he has an upside and he has been on the outs for awhile now.

· Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
5,846 Posts
Hard to say, as soon as someone seems useless, they stuck him on NXT as a pro or he gets a series of jobs on Superstars...

Someone we haven't seen in a while though is DH Smith and he's not shown any improvement or spark that could provide him with a singles push... His personality really hurts him now that he's not with Nattie & Tyson anymore.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.