Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dixie is back in control of the company, but I doubt she's going to have a role on television. Personally, I don't want her on Impact Wrestling every week and I think she should name someone new in charge of Impact Wrestling.

My idea: Steve Borden (Sting), assisted by the Hulkster.

Sting would be a full time GM and could get back in the ring for PPVs like Lockdown and BFG. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Dixie will be control of the company and she will make Karen Jarrett put up the Knockouts VP in a tag team match at the next ppv and she will tell Kurt Angle will face Bobby Roode for the world title on Impact Wrestling tonight and sting face the winner of the world title at the next ppv.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Dixie will split Impact Wrestling in to two brands; Rackdown and Smaw. The GM's of them shall be Russo and Hogan respectively, and they shall have a match to determine who gets which wrestlers for their brand, a match for each superstar on the roster. At the end of the show after Russo and Hogan have fought 53 seperate times, and the rosters are sorted, Bischoff comes out and says the jokes on them, because he's having an affair with Dixie which sets up a feud between Bischoff and Serg Carter with Dixie as the special ref.

Meanwhile, Bobby Roode loses to Eric Young.

#RATINGS.

·
Exile on Main Street
1,001 Posts
Dixie will split Impact Wrestling in to two brands; Rackdown and Smaw. The GM's of them shall be Russo and Hogan respectively, and they shall have a match to determine who gets which wrestlers for their brand, a match for each superstar on the roster. At the end of the show after Russo and Hogan have fought 53 seperate times, and the rosters are sorted, Bischoff comes out and says the jokes on them, because he's having an affair with Dixie which sets up a feud between Bischoff and Serg Carter with Dixie as the special ref.

Meanwhile, Bobby Roode loses to Eric Young.

#RATINGS.
Just another run of the mill day in TNA then.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Dixie - Yay, everybody, I have control again now! : )
Hulk Hogan - But I'm nice again now, brother!
Dixie - Oh yes, that is true. You can keep control then. : )
Hulk Hogan - Got you again, dude!

In fact, this is how I imagine all TNA meetings go.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
ARE YOU GUYS FREAKING DUMB? I'm not talking about booking or backstage or whatever...I'm talking about Sting and Hogan being the GMs of Impact Wrestling like were Bischoff and Hogan or like was Foley two years ago.
joking aside...

tony, do you have any idea how most of us are just fed up with power storylines and "who will be in control" ? we respond in a dumb way beause quite frankly we're tired of it and we just stopped caring

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Right now the top two companies in North America and the only choice for TV wrestling (unless you want to stay up at 1am to watch ROH) both have their A angles centering around who controls the company. The world titles are second. Everything else is 3rd.

Robert Roode should not have only won the title last night but last night should have ended the power struggle storylines once and for all. TNA is NOT an alternative.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
Neither Sting or Dixie trusts Hogan completely, so he's out of the question. Bischoff gets fired, and so are every member of Immortal. Both Sting and Hogan decides to take some time off to go chill on the beach.

New GM: Abyss.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts