Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CM Punk is nearing the 200 day mark as WWE champion - one of the longer reigns of recent times. Clearly Vince has invested in him as long term figurehead, so they're cementing him as super babyface. But who will take the title off him?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Bork

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
Good question. Cena is the boring, safe pick given that he can never go through a year without winning the title. I hope not though. Hopefully Lesnar. If they only got him for a year, they damn well better maximize that. Give him the title and then put someone over huge by taking the title from Lesnar.

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts
Tensai has gone over Cena and Punk, I predict Tensai. Lesnar wont be WWE champion in this stint he is back, no in my prediction anyway.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Daniel Bryan

Reactions: dan the marino

·
Suplex City
2,415 Posts
I would like to see Brock take it off of him but knowing WWE I wouldn't be surprised if we get another Cena reign. I honestly don't even know who would at the moment? Who's Punk feuding with right now, Bryan? They may give it to Bryan but..eh idk i just don't see that happening right away. Even though Bryan is extremely over lol

·
Rescued by Camacho
382 Posts
Will Wade Barrett come back from his injury in time for MITB? If so, have him win the MITB and cash it in on Punk.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Probably Brock Lesnar. I doubt Cena will even touch the title this year, and he and Brock are the only stars big enough. I would say Rock but if he does win it, he will probably beat Brock for it.

Reactions: dan the marino

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Hope it's not Tensai, please no! Can't see it being Lesnar since he's not a full-time wrestler. It'll probably be the MITB winner - I'm thinking Ziggler or Barrett.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'm not a Bryanite, but I'd like to see him do it. Punk's reign has been terrible.

The better bet is Lesnar. I doubt it's Cena, simply because they're not going to feud Punk with Cena anytime soon. Then again, giving it to Lesnar might mean having Punk be Champion until after Summerslam. I don't know if I could survive an experience that terrible.

Please, let it be Bryan. Or anyone, frankly.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I hope Daniel Bryan....I would say Brock but I think his contract with WWE is more of a set amount of appearances rather than a 1-year contract thing so I dont think he will get a title run...

I could see Punk lose it to a Money In the Bank cash in though...which would be repetitive since that is how his last title run ended...

1 - 20 of 114 Posts