Wrestling Forum banner

Who will beat Henry, to become the next WHC?

• Sheamus

Votes: 54 40.9%
  • Christian

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Daniel Bryan

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Wade Barrett

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Cody Rhodes

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Kane

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • The Big Show

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • The Undertaker

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Personally. Id love the slow build up where Mark beats every person in his path until Wrestlemania in which Bryan comes in as the underdog and wins. It would be a huge moment and it would be solidly built up.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Personally. Id love the slow build up where Mark beats every person in his path until Wrestlemania in which Bryan comes in as the underdog and wins. It would be a huge moment and it would be solidly built up.
Henry vs Bryan at WM?

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Henry vs Bryan at WM?
The ultimate underdog stories are pretty successful and what better way to do it than that? Bryan is small, but it's been his dream to become World champ and he has the briefcase. Henry is being booked as dominant and just went clean over Orton. The person to beat Henry for the title will get an insane rub. Why not Bryan vs Henry.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
The ultimate underdog stories are pretty successful and what better way to do it than that? Bryan is small, but it's been his dream to become World champ and he has the briefcase. Henry is being booked as dominant and just went clean over Orton. The person to beat Henry for the title will get an insane rub. Why not Bryan vs Henry.
IMO that will be God Awful for the WHC Main event at Wrestle Mania.

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Orton @ HIAC.

Kane comes back, rips the door off, takes out Henry then RKO, 1.2.3.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Whoever it'll be will have their work cut out for them in making the match even decent. Which I say Orton because as he proved lastnight he's up for that challenge.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Whoever it'll be will have their work cut out for them in making the match even decent. Which I say Orton because as he proved lastnight he's up for that challenge.
I have a Feeling they are gonna go with Orton vs Cody vs Daniel Bryan or Orton vs Jericho

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Orton will win the World Title right back at Hell In A Cell. Kane interferes in the match, which is a Hell In A Cell match, screwing Henry out of the World Title.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
IMO that will be God Awful for the WHC Main event at Wrestle Mania.
It can't be any worse than Cena vs Miz last year or HHH vs Orton at WM 25. Those weren't exactly great matches.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
It can't be any worse than Cena vs Miz last year or HHH vs Orton at WM 25. Those weren't exactly great matches.
HHH vs Orton were not great but they were 2 established superstars, now compare them to Henry and Daniel Bryan?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Daniel Bryan is not cashing in at Wrestle Mania, I would love to see a heel turn for him but there are enough heels, He should cash it in after Kane lays Orton and Henry out at HiAC.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
HHH vs Orton were not great but they were 2 established superstars, now compare them to Henry and Daniel Bryan?
Very true. That could be changed with some great buildup and covered up by The Rock vs Cena. But that requires a lot of work and I don't exactly trust WWE to do it. But hey, I can't make you a Daniel Bryan fan. If he hasn't won you over yet, he never will. I'm just saying it's a storyline I would like because it builds Henry up as a huge unstoppable monster for 8 months and it gets Daniel Bryan over huge as a face. That builds two superstars instead of putting over an already established star of Orton, Sheamus, Cena, etc. And isn't new stars what we all want in the end?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts