Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I would hope it's Alex Riley, while The Miz is still WWE Champion, so they could have like a power trip type angle or something, but that's horribly unrealistic, and I don't see a heel that can go for the US title. Nexus is tied up, Punk is injured, Sheamus is above the US title, Ted is a jobber and I don't think they'd push anyone else, so I'd have to guess it'd be a face in a triple threat or something. Morrison and Zeke seem like the only other guys that WWE would put in that spot.

·
Registered
559 Posts
thats a really good question. im thinking that they keep it on him while give it some sick matches, gain some prestige, maybe if they decide to unify make him ic/us champ then lose it to who ever when hes over enought to go into the m/e

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I want Ted DiBiase to win the belt, if Bryan is about to win KOTR, he should drop the belt to someone else soon, Ted is the only good candidate right now. But in reality perhaps it will be Punk.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
When is Evan Bourne coming back? I'd love to see them have a match again before he drops the title.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Hopefully he will just hold onto it forever untill he becomes WWE/World champion then he vacates it w/o losing , then a tournament would be held where Tyson Kidd wins it

·
Registered
8 Posts
While Punk Would be a great opponent for DB, he shouldn't be the challenger for the US title.

Punk should be going straight into the main event scene for the WWE title when he's healed up.
They are short on credible heals as well

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Hopefully Zeke just squashes him

·
WITNESS ME
728 Posts
I think it's going to be big Zeke at some point or another. Probably in the near future. Matter of fact, I can imagine a great feud between those two. A powerhouse versus a master technician. Classic.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Zeke won't be challenging for the title anytime soon, they're protecting Bryan right now, if Zeke squashes Bryan, it will do no good to Bryan because he's being booked as a strong fighting champion right now. And also he's a face, they don't do face vs face feud often. Zeke still needs few more victories against credible guys, not jobbers, so he can finally be established as a destructive monster, i can see him feuding with Nexus guys in near future, it would be a perfect opportunity for him to be considered by the fans as a dominant force, kinda like how Big Show is being booked right now.

I'm still hoping next week Ted DiBiase will cost Bryan's KOTR match and then they will set up a US title match at TLC where DiBiase will win the title, because if Ted loses to Bryan again, there will be no reason to continue the feud and Bryan will not have any credible challenger anymore, which won't be good for his reign.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts